88 members have voted

1. 1. lol

• Yes
    • Nah

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we were learned(lawl grammar) in sex ed that there are pre ejaculation fluids that can contain sperm in it. So yeah pulling out.......that aint gonna cut it.

Keep in mind that there are numerous sperm cells that travel after ejaculation. The higher the number the higher odds of conception. I hadn't heard about what you're saying before (in my sex ed classes, everyone was an idiot except me and no I'm not being arrogant) but I don't doubt it.

I do know that semen travels through any bodily fluid, so ejaculating externally defeats the purpose of pulling out if it reaches her bodily fluid.

Keep in mind that there are numerous sperm cells that travel after ejaculation. The higher the number the higher odds of conception. I hadn't heard about what you're saying before (in my sex ed classes, everyone was an idiot except me and no I'm not being arrogant) but I don't doubt it.

I do know that semen travels through any bodily fluid, so ejaculating externally defeats the purpose of pulling out if it reaches her bodily fluid.

I had never thought about it and when my teacher said it I was like "? what the heck?" and yeah I was chock full of immature retards in my class too (im very mature IRL and only act like "Masu" when with my friends or if i have a overall awesome class like my japanese class XP) It was annoying. Whenever the teacher would say anything I would hear retarded laughs and jokes.

In biology they taught us evolution.

o_o

They tend to put sex education within Biology to avoid any form of embrassament and stupidity. Its a sensitive topic.

I guess I am surprised people are quite open about it here....

Edited by Luxord

They tend to put sex education within Biology to avoid any form of embrassament and stupidity. Its a sensitive topic.

If people were more open about this stuff, there would be less teenage pregnancies. You learn better from people your own age than teachers who have to shave information to keep people happy and not sue the school.

So yeah, I'm gonna be open about this stuff because I find it important to know.

Edit: They showed us child birth in the sex ed class. The girls were like "EWW" and I was laughing at the whole thing. I don't know why.

Edited by Adam

Sensitive? *makes face like my avatar* How so? In class you dont have to ask or answer any questions. And here you dont have to come into the topic. Nothing is required of anyone when there is discussion of sex. Dont worry about it too much Lux.

If people were more open about this stuff, there would be less teenage pregnancies. You learn better from people your own age than teachers who have to shave information to keep people happy and not sue the school.

So yeah, I'm gonna be open about this stuff because I find it important to know.

Edit: They showed us child birth in the sex ed class. The girls were like "EWW" and I was laughing at the whole thing. I don't know why.

Yeah. Oh god, the child birth vid? OH GOD. I was like "*curls into a ball* IM IN MY HAPPY PLACE....." while the girl next to me was grinning at me V_v. I was just taken aback the first time. If i saw it again it wouldnt freak the shit out of me (i hadnt seen vaginas back then too)

The school I went was generally quite strict...

You would kicked out of the class if you begin to laugh at the kind of stuff :lol:

Considering my class was full of idiots and goofballs, the teacher didn't care. :3

Wow...I found the lesson quite boring....

In AS Biology, a student couldn't restrain himself from laughing, so he got kicked out of the course.... :blink:

The school I went was generally quite strict...

You would kicked out of the class if you begin to laugh at the kind of stuff :lol:

Our teacher laughed at our reactions. I see vincent reading the topic. he probably expects a bunch of retarded convo like "YAH SEX RAWWWWRRRRRRRR!!" or something XD

But our teacher would get angry if we laughed also. Mainly if the guys showed a "happy" reaction while she was describing stuff about girls.

Yeah, they don't seem to go into those details too much.

.-.

Another stupid thing about my class. If you didnt know everything about the female body parts, and you knew all about the guy's, and if you were a guy, then you're branded as Gay. THATS SO FUCKIN RETARDED. Wouldnt it make since to know MORE ABOUT YOU RATHER THAN SOMETHING THAT ISNT YOU?! Of course they were all block headed jocks and too stupid to listen. All they were thinking were "YAYYYY PUSSY!!!!!!!!" One idiot actually raised his hand and asked if we could say pussy instead of vagina cuz pussy was "cooler to say" He may as well have just cut his own penis off because he wont be using it with any girls anytime soon with an attitude like that.

Another stupid thing about my class. If you didnt know everything about the female body parts, and you knew all about the guy's, and if you were a guy, then you're branded as Gay. THATS SO FUCKIN RETARDED.

Yeah that happened to one kid at my school. I just don't see how is that gay :blink:

Its fucken stupid.... o_O

Yeah that happened to one kid at my school. I just don't see how is that gay :blink:

Its fucken stupid.... o_O

Yeah. And if ur a girl, and know all about the guy's parts, you're a whore. Seriously, what is wrong with teenagers these days? So many stupid "standards"

Another stupid thing about my class. If you didnt know everything about the female body parts, and you knew all about the guy's, and if you were a guy, then you're branded as Gay. THATS SO FUCKIN RETARDED. Wouldnt it make since to know MORE ABOUT YOU RATHER THAN SOMETHING THAT ISNT YOU?! Of course they were all block headed jocks and too stupid to listen. All they were thinking were "YAYYYY PUSSY!!!!!!!!" One idiot actually raised his hand and asked if we could say pussy instead of vagina cuz pussy was "cooler to say" He may as well have just cut his own penis off because he wont be using it with any girls anytime soon with an attitude like that.

lolz

I'm taking an anatomy elective now, and inour textbook you can see reproductive organs of both sexes approximately every 20 pages. I can't look at that stuff around other people, let alone the class itself. There's 5 girls for every 1 boy.

.__.

Yeah. And if ur a girl, and know all about the guy's parts, you're a whore. Seriously, what is wrong with teenagers these days? So many stupid "standards"

...Kids are stupid at school. They need good beating.

lolz

I'm taking an anatomy elective now, and inour textbook you can see reproductive organs of both sexes approximately every 20 pages. I can't look at that stuff around other people, let alone the class itself. There's 5 girls for every 1 boy.

.__.

To me it only makes me feel awkward seeing reproductive organs of females, while sitting in between 2 girls. THAT was creepy (especially because of what one of them did before hand but its off topic and ridiculous so thats another story). And I was curious one day so i tried something, I always wondered "Whenever there's a diagram with a penis on it, do the girls look down or do they look at the guys?" I conducted mah experiement, 70% of the girls were looking near our reigon when there was one on the board. Thus saying they are just as curious about sex as guys are, despite the "EWWWWWWWWWWWWW" disguise they always try to put up