Are you a virgin?

Oguma

lol  

88 members have voted

1. 1. lol

• Yes
    • Nah

To me it only makes me feel awkward seeing reproductive organs of females, while sitting in between 2 girls. THAT was creepy (especially because of what one of them did before hand but its off topic and ridiculous so thats another story). And I was curious one day so i tried something, I always wondered "Whenever there's a diagram with a penis on it, do the girls look down or do they look at the guys?" I conducted mah experiement, 70% of the girls were looking near our reigon when there was one on the board. Thus saying they are just as curious about sex as guys are, despite the "EWWWWWWWWWWWWW" disguise they always try to put up

*rolls on laughing floor*

And they call us perverts. :lol:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*rolls on laughing floor*

And they call us perverts. :lol:

Girls are probably more perverted. Their bodies were made to feel pleasure all over unlike guys where its just their penis region. So its harder to resist sexual urges/thoughts for them.

Girls are probably more perverted. Their bodies were made to feel pleasure all over unlike guys where its just their penis region. So its harder to resist sexual urges/thoughts for them.

I kinda thought that they like the dirty/dangerous aspect of sex. Like playing with fire.

If any female out there would like to weigh in, please do so because sharing info is important.

I kinda thought that they like the dirty/dangerous aspect of sex. Like playing with fire.

If any female out there would like to weigh in, please do so because sharing info is important.

I cant imagine that any girl here would chime in besides Cynthia or maybe a FESS female member. I mean........they're either all between 13-17 or they're like "I dont wanna talk about it/look like im a dirty girl who wants sex since the other girls here wont say anything and if im the only one to say anything i will look bad"

O yah, I forgot the girls were uncomfortable about this stuff. Remember the post your pic topic?

Yeah.

Princess hides everything from us

Fox thought we would stalk her or something

Freohr WAS gonna post it but she felt guilty going behind her dad's back

Kiryn and Song WERE gonna post theirs till Lyle pulled.......that very memorable stunt.

Cym and Des.......no clue XD

Torifae posted hers though.

In their defense, we could be perverts. I am a pervert, but a kind one. :D

Well of course we're pervs. But im sure the girls here have the occasional perverted thought in secrecy. But even Mac was telling them not to worry about us. I might be over reacting a bit but i was a tad bit offended that they thought of us as creepy stalkers but then again im a guy so im not at any risk that the girls COULD be in by posting their pic but still....its not like they were posting their phone number and adress.

I am a pervert, a very subtle pervert.

That's what she said.

I c whut you did thar willis.

Narshen comes to mind :rolleyes:

Narshen was a fucking rapist. a PEDO rapist.

Back on topic:

I wonder why it was made that "If ur a virgin ur not kewl". Another stupid thing:

Guy virgin-Fail

Girl virgin-Yay

Guy non virgin-WIN

Girl non virgin-WHORE.

more retardation of our generation -__-

Back on topic:

I wonder why it was made that "If ur a virgin ur not kewl". Another stupid thing:

Guy virgin-Fail

Girl virgin-Yay

Guy non virgin-WIN

Girl non virgin-WHORE.

more retardation of our generation -__-

Idk why they think like that.... -_____-

It makes me wonder who started all that crap...

Edited by Luxord

Idk why they think like that.... -_____-

It makes me wonder who started all that crap...

I would like to beat them for it. Whoever thought of it has successfully forced majority guys and girls into that dumb mindset

I would like to beat them for it. Whoever thought of it has successfully forced majority guys and girls into that dumb mindset

Its probably the media. They influence all this crap and some people are stupid enough to listen to what they say.

What is the average age here? I have already given one member a crash course in Sex ED and some of the things I am reading honestly worry me.

how come its worrying you?

and.......i would say 14-18

Yes, because you can judge a teenager's intelligence by whether they've had sex or not.

You misunderstood what I meant. I meant that I was intellegent enough to realize the many negative reprocussions of having sex at an early age.