• Yes
    • Nah

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

People are willing to answer it though.

If you don't want to share, that's your right.

Well also considering having sex under 18, (16 in some areas) is against the law... You'd think we wouldn't ask people to tell us if they did so, as a majority of users on this forum are not legal to have sex...

Well also considering having sex under 18, (16 in some areas) is against the law... You'd think we wouldn't ask people to tell us if they did so, as a majority of users on this forum are not legal to have sex...

I didn't know this.

Weird....

If people don't want to admit they broke the law on here, they don't have to. >__> And if they do, great for them. Besides, laws on sex vary between states (and provinces?).

Edited by YokaiKnight

It's legal in some states as long as the kids are within 4 years in age. :3

Besides, since when has making underage sex illegal ever done anything to stop it?

And you're not allowed to have ROMs unless you have the physical game but alot of people here still have 'em.

I think you're confusing the law against statutory rape. Two 16 year olds having sex is perfectly legal in the US and most of the world, for example. However one person over the age of consent and one person under by a certain amount is not legal.

And no.

It's legal in some states as long as the kids are within 4 years in age. :3

Besides, since when has making underage sex illegal ever done anything to stop it?

And you're not allowed to have ROMs unless you have the physical game but alot of people here still have 'em.

For the safety of the people, who are posting it obviously on a computer their parents may have access to, and obviously anyone in the world can see what they posted, it'd be wiser not to encourage them to admit to such things.

Also I did say the age difference is different in some areas.

I think you're confusing the law against statutory rape. Two 16 year olds having sex is perfectly legal in the US and most of the world, for example. However one person over the age of consent and one person under by a certain amount is not legal.

And no.

Erh...yes. Two 16 year olds can definitely have sex...

I had no idea you weren't a virgin Death! Oh, wait...yeah, I knew that.