Are you a virgin?

Oguma

lol  

88 members have voted

1. 1. lol

• Yes
    • Nah

Type of community, the way some of you talk or type

I think I get what you are saying, and I totally agree with you. I will not name names, but a few people come to mind.

Edited by Shuuda

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're doing something wrong then.

It's just...when I look at my peers, I still see the same children from several years ago, except one of them is now having some kind of thing that looks like an affair with a boy from another group. If a conversation I unwillingly overheard (because I was being very quiet and they forgot I was there) is anything to go by, then they "don't want anything kind from a boyfriend, just someone who teases me every now and then". I'm not too keen on delving into this whole "girlfriend" thing under these conditions, let alone lose my virginity.

edit: It might also be because of this that the thought of 'losing one's virginity' around or before 16 sends shivers down my spine because I involunteerily associate it with stupidity and dying a little on the inside.

Edited by Thingy Person

Type of community, the way some of you talk or type

I kind of agree with Doom Dragon ... this topic alone generally will attract the virgin's who enjoy gossiping on this topic. The manner in which they approach it generally gives it away. ....though since we are not talking in person it's pretty much impossible for me to catch the vibe and body language that tells the actually truth... and well it really doesn't matter. Considering the reason why this community exists in the first place.

Though I guess the average age in the topic lends to this mind set I'm gonna guess people range from 14-19 in this topic and well that's the age range that the percent of virginity in the U.S and most first world countries drops down greatly .... and I could try to go on with this post but it's quite a hassle to make all these claims without citing sources and I really don't feel like doing that... so sorry for my laziness I might come back to this later.

One more thing: The thing about this topic that really rubs me the wrong way is the term 'Lose your virginity'. It really sounds rape-ey to me or something like doing something stupid and ending up throwing your childhood away too soon and regretting it later. As a matter of fact, I *value* my virginity, so it came off to me as incredibly creepy when Death said

That's actually a pretty normal age to lose your virginity.

Because we both know what happened to Soren, right Miss Datia? Or didn't you read it yet? xP

Also, to those who say they'll be a virgin forever, I find that highly unlikely unless you do it on purpose or are a hardcore WOW-type nerd. In which case, you probably wouldn't be on this forum.

There was a time (some time ago) when I thought so, too, because I seemed to be completely out of place, but I got over that. Especially when I realised that this girl I had come to develop feelings for didn't return my affections, not because I was some kind of hideous thing, but because she was just dumb as fuck (and this stood out more and more as she got older).

Anywho, I'll have to thank this topic for encouraging me to sort out my thoughts. *clings to virginity as if it were a family heirloom*

Edited by Thingy Person

It's just...when I look at my peers, I still see the same children from several years ago, except one of them is now having some kind of thing that looks like an affair with a boy from another group. If a conversation I unwillingly overheard (because I was being very quiet and they forgot I was there) is anything to go by, then they "don't want anything kind from a boyfriend, just someone who teases me every now and then". I'm not too keen on delving into this whole "girlfriend" thing under these conditions, let alone lose my virginity.

edit: It might also be because of this that the thought of 'losing one's virginity' around or before 16 sends shivers down my spine because I involunteerily associate it with stupidity and dying a little on the inside.

Nevermind, you're doing it the right way that most people don't. I don't know what you mean by "We both know what happened to Soren" though, I don't even like Fire Emblem.

Nevermind, you're doing it the right way that most people don't. I don't know what you mean by "We both know what happened to Soren" though, I don't even like Fire Emblem.

Don't worry about it. Creepy fanfic (written by a woman, concerningly).

edit: Death PMed me asking for the link, saying he'd "read anything creepy".

Edit edit: he then continued to do this:

Death says:

(link)

Death says:

Hoooly fuck.

Death says:

Rough hands caressed his slender body as he felt the Black Knight press his muscular body against him.

Kirie says:

Kirie says:

Not clicking.

Death says:

Blood trickled down his thighs as the delicate skin was torn by the Black Knight's malicious thrusting.

Kirie says:

Noooooooooooo

Death says:

Soren panicked when he discovered that he had been bathed and dressed while he had been asleep. Does he know what happened to me?! He had to have seen the blood trails!! He was overcome by shame, tears coming to his eyes.

Death says:

Ahahahah

Kirie says:

You're tormenting me ;___;

Edited by Thingy Person