Fire Emblem World Forums

Oh, so you were on FEW?

What was you name on there? I wanna know if I can recognize you!

It wasn't the first forum I got on, but it was the first FE forum I got on.

I was known as Fireemblem, I don't remember you, what was your name?

link to the forums?

The place is almost dead XD

It IS dead, the server died...it's gone...forever.

I was known as Fireemblem, I don't remember you, what was your name?

It IS dead, the server died...it's gone...forever.

1. I am (though now, was) loyalmercenary

2. oh really? When I tried getting on, it was quite a while ago and I thought it was temporarily messed up, not permanently...

Oh, so that's why you made this topic!

1. I am (though now, was) loyalmercenary

2. oh really? When I tried getting on, it was quite a while ago and I thought it was temporarily messed up, not permanently...

Oh, so that's why you made this topic!

Yep.

Sorry Datia, still don't remember, when we're you there?

I joined shortly after Reaver left.

ugh, Yes. A website I use raided FEE (the game) long ago and that was my introduction to Fire Emblem in general. I trolled quite a bit back then and the reactions from the staff gave me many laughs so I stuck around, then I became kind of a normal member as I calmed down.

It's really unfortunate, all those incapable people offering to buy the site. It got to the point where Squeaky had two people he was actually willing to sell to, myself and Flare (former FEA admin) and when Flare made an offer I withdrew mine because I knew he was more suited for it, I don't even like the FE series much. But in the end Squeaky decided not to offer FTP access, so Flare withdrew his offer as well, so the site remained without an admin and died.

Yep.

Sorry Datia, still don't remember, when we're you there?

I joined shortly after Reaver left.

Well I didn't get on much =D I joined... quite a while ago... probably 2 months before SF forums was made... Or more...

=D idk who Reaver is, and that shows how little I was on.

The only person I can clearly remember was Destran. I spoke to him the most and he was the only one to recognize me after I returned there on one day SF bored me =D

Destran posted quite a lot, so it was pretty easy remembering him... I also remember a girl called PheonixTears who used font almost the same color as mine, just normal blue since FEW didn't have any better.

Anyone know what happened to the Mods?

Reaver is off fucking himself...

I'm nut sure about Sui or the others.

Well I didn't get on much =D I joined... quite a while ago... probably 2 months before SF forums was made... Or more...

The only person I can clearly remember was Destran. I spoke to him the most and he was the only one to recognize me after I returned there on one day SF bored me =D

Destran posted quite a lot, so it was pretty easy remembering him... I also remember a girl called PheonixTears who used font almost the same color as mine, just normal blue since FEW didn't have any better.

Oh yeah, I should've added Sui to my post!

I talked to Destran a few times. (Sorry to hear about him like that Death)

My only friends we're Fizzdizz and that dude with the Zelgius Avatar.

Oh yeah, I should've added Sui to my post!

I loved Sui, he always wanted to be a male Peg.Knight XD

D= huh??? rough time how???

He was a nice person

He is such a nice person other kids are picking on him, essentially. I mean he is twisted (he likes hurting cats because one killed a bird of his, for example) but who isn't? It just makes me feel a little worried about what kind of person being that nice will turn him into.

Yeah, I'd like to do un-friendly things to those kids with rocks until they cried...

What the fuck happened?

One, it's Fizdiz. Two, uh...FEM?

One sorry, it's been awhile since we spoke, Two I think it was FEM, I haven't been there for years so =\

He is just being picked on.

Damn, I know what that's like.

Well if you talk to him tell him Fireemblem says it's okay and he can have revenge by making them in Soul calibur and beating the shit out of them.

He may not remember me and he may not have Soul Cal but tell him anyway.

What the fuck happened?

One sorry, it's been awhile since we spoke, Two I think it was FEM, I haven't been there for years so =\

That's fine, lol. I have him on MSN. MSN Ftw. You lose.

...Wait. I don't have him on MSN anymore...