Fire Emblem World Forums

He is such a nice person other kids are picking on him, essentially. I mean he is twisted (he likes hurting cats because one killed a bird of his, for example) but who isn't? It just makes me feel a little worried about what kind of person being that nice will turn him into.

omg... That... definitely doesn't sound like how I remembered him... D=

that's sad =(

Too bad I can't speak to him anymore =/

omg... That... definitely doesn't sound like how I remembered him... D=

that's sad =(

Too bad I can't speak to him anymore =/

Trust me, he is the same. This is just a part of him that doesn't come out often. Really that strange pure evil that some children have (just thinking that nothing is wrong with doing something like that).

If you really want to talk to him though, you could just pop into FEU and see if his MSN is listed in his profile.

I was on FEW back when there were only about 200 members. Either as Thunk00 or Thunk.

Something pressing came up not long after the first big influx of members, though, and I had to leave in a hurry.

I did. I've made posts referencing it and saying 'blahblahblah I don't care as long as Jyo doesn't pull a Reaver'

LOL, I saw.

But we can all rest, Reaver is going to be sucking dick in hell for the next eternity.

Edited by Toa Lord Shade

I did. I've made posts referencing it and saying 'blahblahblah I don't care as long as Jyo doesn't pull a Reaver'

What happened to Reaver, seriously?

Did he just disappear after a certain point and never come back?

Yes.

Wow.

That's really weird, considering he kept paying the bills. I just loaded up that website not long ago.

EDIT: The site's definitely not working now, though, so he might have just had credit for the site to stay up awhile longer when he left.

Edited by Thunk

You have no idea how frustrating it is to apparently be the only person who knows what actually happened. I mean this is all from his brother, but I see no reason why he would lie. Anyways, Reaver got annoyed with the drama within the staff and between the members. That combined with him being in college led to his vanishing.

He came back once, to ban Sui, and then never again.

You have no idea how frustrating it is to apparently be the only person who knows what actually happened. I mean this is all from his brother, but I see no reason why he would lie. Anyways, Reaver got annoyed with the drama within the staff and between the members. That combined with him being in college led to his vanishing.

He came back once, to ban Sui, and then never again.

WAIT

Sui was banned, why the fuck would anyone ban sui?

Sui was already gone when he was banned anyways, if I recall correctly. It's all in the past though, people changed, people moved on, and some people just keep bringing it up.

I can't shak the feeling that last thing was a shot at me.

Sui was already gone when he was banned anyways, if I recall correctly. It's all in the past though, people changed, people moved on, and some people just keep bringing it up.

I can't shak the feeling that last thing was a shot at me.

I was on FEW back when there were only about 200 members. Either as Thunk00 or Thunk.

Something pressing came up not long after the first big influx of members, though, and I had to leave in a hurry.

Thunk???... I think I may remember that name!

Oh I think I remember Reaver now =o

I remember I joined that site...but was instantly banned simply because I double posted once. I was totally new to the internet world back then and did not know about that rule. And well, right after I was banned, I joined once again and predicted that the site would soon die.

As you can see, my prediction came true. You know why? Because God up there saw what had happened to me. I was banned for no reason at all, and I really didn't get a chance to make it right.

So I am glad that damn site died.