DLC Available for Pre-Purchase

Azz

There are four waves of DLC and if you pre-purchase the bundle, you get Officers Academy outfits for Byleth on day 1

Β 

Somehow you made this before me even though this thread was not on the page when I clicked new thread and then posted... Weird.

I love this so much more than FByleth's default outfit.Β  I'll get this just to get out of those sparkle leggings.

I'll get the expansion pass when I get my copy at Gamestop on release day JUST TO CHANGE F!BYLETH'S GARBAGE STANDARD OUTFIT TO THE BETTER DLC ONE.

So scummy man...

1 minute ago, Bloom said:

I'll get the expansion pass when I get my copy at Gamestop on release day JUST TO CHANGE F!BYLETH'S GARBAGE STANDARD OUTFIT TO THE BETTER DLC ONE.

So scummy man...

I like how we posted to same sentiments right after one another.

Not a fan of expansion pass, but i would give it a try if this is anything like XC2 pass, which was amazing. I also dont mind cosmetics DLCs that much.

Female outfit looks really good.

Btw: It looks like the DLC has some kind of story related stuff, could be like Torna expansion. I would love that.

Edited by Nio

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I like how we posted to same sentiments right after one another.

F!Byleth: Got to go war at 3, but I still gotta be ready for the club at 7 lmao!

Default Male Byleth looks better than the DLC outfit. I think fans of Female Byleth on the other hand, will feel obliged to buy this so they don't look like a an indy punk rock groupie wandering the Academy.

Having said that, that is a spiffing hat. I wonder if you can just wear that and otherwise go with Default Male Byleth's gear.

Edited by Onestep

Grey Wolf House confirmed....lol!

edit: but it also kinda of reminds me of the wolves devouring everything in Ragnarok, Norse Mythology'sΒ end of the world.

Edited by grin_fish
new thought adding on to old thought

Hah, now you can pay extra to not look at F! Byleth's fashion disaster. Jokes aside, the outfits look nice although I'd prefer Byleth with pants for both genders. I hope that if there is more story content it's not going to be like Fates where core plot elements are sectioned off.

7 minutes ago, grin_fish said:

Grey Wolf House confirmed....lol!

The Starks join house Targaryen, Lannister and Baratheon. DLC is Coming.

I will admit, I love the idea of costumes. I hope that they are rewards for maps.

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Wait is this Grey Wolves thing actually confirmed??

No, sorry. I'm just playing around.

2 minutes ago, grin_fish said:

I will admit, I love the idea of costumes. I hope that they are rewards for maps.

No, sorry. I'm just playing around.

Nah it's cool it's just that 3 different users caught on to the joke so I got a bit confused lol