I've stopped playing.

Oguma

I'm not playing anything until Shadow Dragon comes out in English. The reason is I want to avoid risk of any SRPG burn-out, I was starting to get the symptoms showing up this summer when I was playing through both Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon...the last time I did get burn out was Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 2...that game had too many moments where Save&load until it works out your way especilly later on when regardless of mech you're going to be killed to be 1-3 hits...

Edit: Less strikey out...

Edited by Starwolf_UK

I haven't played Fire Emblem for about a month now. I was going through a major Fire Emblem spasm for a while, but that died down just as I was about to complete Thracia. Come to think of it, I haven't played ANY video games for a while now.

I haven't (seriously) picked up a Fire Emblem game for close to a year now. I started playing FE10 when I got home for Winter Break from college, and when the AA batteries died in my Wiimote, I was too lazy to replace them. As such, I didn't play anything on the Wii until after I returned back to college for the Spring semester, and I just wasn't in the mood for FE10 and frankly didn't have the time to play it anyway. I've picked up FE7, FE8, and FE9 and screwed around in them for a little bit here and there since then, but nothing that would be considered as seriously playing them.

I've moreso been focused on "beta testing" and consulting on ideas for FE ROM hacks for a while now, simply because I have ideas bouncing around my head constantly. An easier creative outlet, I guess you could say. (Either that or doing minor graphics creation for said ROM hacks...)

I'm not playing anything until Shadow Dragon comes out in English. The reason is I want to avoid risk of any SRPG burn-out, I was starting to get the symptoms showing up this summer when I was playing through both Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon...

I hate when that happens... I remember though, before Advance Wars Dual Strike came out, I had an itch for the series bad. Decided to wait it out for a few months--ended up easily going over 200 fucking hours of gameplay :D

Last Fire Emblem I played was New Ankoku (FEDS), when it first came out. Beat it in a few days, finished it again in about another week, and haven't touched another since. I'll likely play the European release, but I'm not too interested in replaying a remake of a remake of an original :E Well, not replaying the same essential game so many damn times.

Over the few days I finished my Hard Mode SoS playthrough. Apart from that I haven't played seriously for a month or two.

Oh, and speaking of Dual Strike, it's the only DS game I can play due to my DS being damaged for the last three years, and as such, I hit 500 hours last month. Yay?