Fire Emblem Commercials

VincentASM

Just in case anyone hasn't them already. None of these videos are mine, obviously.

Dark Dragon and Sword of Light - Fairly original and the opera theme is win.

Gaiden - Last time I watched this, the sound was kind of scratchy. Not sure if it's still the case. I found it quite amusing nonetheless, particularly "Maisen?" training "Alm?" and that last bit with the wyvern.

Mystery of the Emblem - The video quality is pretty poor. I'm sure I've seen a better quality version out there somewhere... Anyway, love the Dark Dragon coming to life near the middle : )

Genealogy of the Holy War - Seemingly missing from Youtube. I'll go look for it later, but it didn't strike me as anything special.

Thracia 776 - I actually don't know if this game got a commercial or not.

Sword of Seals - Remake of the FE1 commercial.

Blazing Sword (JP) - Featuring another Japanese idol.

- I love how the slogan(?) "Trust nobody" doesn't actually help you in the game whatsoever o__o

- Starring another idol, who seems to go delusional as well.

Path of Radiance - I can't remember if there was a commercial for this. It was probably just a gameplay montage though.

- Gameplay montage.

- I'm not sure if this was televised, but this is a bit more interesting.

Shadow Dragon - I seem to recall there were two commercials, but they only differed very slightly. Basically, we have Fire Emblem chess pieces.

I'll go find the missing videos if I have time. If anybody knows where they are, feel free to tell me ^^

Edited by VincentASM

I love how the slogan(?) "Trust nobody" doesn't actually help you in the game whatsoever o__o

Ha. I remember that one. It would have been better if they used that for Sacred Stones.

lol! the nes commercials were always the most awesome ones around!

and that Radiant Dawn (alt). i expected the girl to suddenly have a fit and scream hysterically when Zihark died! XD

and that Radiant Dawn (alt). i expected the girl to suddenly have a fit and scream hysterically when Zihark died! XD

That would be awesome if that happened. Or better, throwing the wii controller at the tv and then screaming hysterically. Then she begins rip her hair out lol

Edited by Luxord

Maybe in an outtake. They are trying to sell these games, you know X D

But, yeah, some of them do seem pretty weird. It might be to make the games stand out more, since gameplay montages are pretty boring if you don't pay attention to what the game is.

I liked the US FE7 one "What happened to Dorcas?"

And I can make a joke out of "Trust Nobody"

"Move Lyn to that spot"

Player: I don't trust you tutorial! The commercial told me to trust nobody.

assuming you're the strategist, you shouldn't even TRUST Lyn. she may end up killing you with her Manni Katti or something....

assuming you're the strategist, you shouldn't even TRUST Lyn. she may end up killing you with her Manni Katti or something....

Guys, don't be surprised if you drop dead while playing FE7. Lyn may have put poison in your mutton.