Fire Emblem Commercials

VincentASM

Genealogy of the Holy War - Seemingly missing from Youtube. I'll go look for it later, but it didn't strike me as anything special.

Thracia 776 - I actually don't know if this game got a commercial or not.

I recall the FE4 one being in ChinaFEs downloads page. It was both bad quality and cheesy...the only relation to the game seemed to be some sort of love is power of everything them :(

As for Thracia 776 it doesn't seem to have a commercial but it got better. A song; Blow'in in the wind The full version of it is on the FE5 OST...and presumebly on a single as well. I'm suprised it didn't appear in MIDI form somewhere in the game :(

Guys, don't be surprised if you drop dead while playing FE7. Lyn may have put poison in your mutton.

so very much true

maybe we should ALL be worried about our mutton! somebody may have poisoned it!

*runs away crying*

I recall the FE4 one being in ChinaFEs downloads page. It was both bad quality and cheesy...the only relation to the game seemed to be some sort of love is power of everything them :(

As for Thracia 776 it doesn't seem to have a commercial but it got better. A song; Blow'in in the wind The full version of it is on the FE5 OST...and presumebly on a single as well. I'm suprised it didn't appear in MIDI form somewhere in the game :(

The FE4 commercial was, long ago, on Youtube as well. But the quality was really crappy, and it got deleted, if I remember right, for copyright violations. o_O

Blowin' in the Wind is not the only Thracia 776 song with full vocals : the FE5 OST also features Wind. Both songs are sung by Juliana Schano.

And I did, in the past, romanisations of both songs, a French translation for both, and an English translation for Wind (not for Blowin' in the Wind though, as the French translation is pretty crappy as it is, and even if one year has passed since then, I still can't come with a decent English translation. That song is really hard to translate. T_T).

You can find them here (Blowin' in the Wind) and here (Wind).