More =/

Kiba? He's my favorite Naruto character ^_^

We also have the same birthday :o

Oh, and weird thing:

One time, I went into the woods with my dog for a long time (looong story). I had a hoodie on that looked just like Kiba's, my dog was right with me the whole time, and when I got back home, I realized I had two scratches on either side of my face, so I looked just like Kiba.

Kawinkydink, huh?

Kiba? He's my favorite Naruto character ^_^

We also have the same birthday :o

Oh, and weird thing:

One time, I went into the woods with my dog for a long time (looong story). I had a hoodie on that looked just like Kiba's, my dog was right with me the whole time, and when I got back home, I realized I had two scratches on either side of my face, so I looked just like Kiba.

Kawinkydink, huh?

Kiba = Repede. The MEMBER, not the NARUTO CHARACTER.

Kiba = Repede. The MEMBER, not the NARUTO CHARACTER.

I'd love to turn into Kiba, but I'd also like Gaara's powers. You know, help mudslide victims jk, just to laugh at them, make real sandcastles... Get the sand outta my ass at the beach.

I'd love to turn into Kiba, but I'd also like Gaara's powers. You know, help mudslide victims jk, just to laugh at them, make real sandcastles... Get the sand outta my ass at the beach.

...? Uhhh... What does that have to do with his post?

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know...

There was this OTHER Destiny Hero, on the NSider community, and he claimed that Meg was the best character in Radiant Dawn... Man, I hated that guy...

Oh, no, don't worry. That was just my Meg phase ^____^

:blink: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a second that was you?!?!? man no wonder you act so similar...

Please don't have another meg phase :) its not you its that I dont like meg

EDIT: oh yeah, I was probably the only person who was 'guest' reading all the posts. I like watching people argue. good times. :lol:

Edited by SunMoonSky

:blink: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a second that was you?!?!? man no wonder you act so similar...

Please don't have another meg phase :) its not you its that I dont like meg

EDIT: oh yeah, I was probably the only person who was 'guest' reading all the posts. I like watching people argue. good times. :lol:

Okay, well, I don't know who you are, but it doesn't really matter to me. And you don't have to worry. I'm dead sick of Radiant Dawn and I can't stand to play any part of it. Sacred Stones is my new best friend, but I've been scraping through BS (Stands for both Blazing Sword and BullShit) recently.

Okay, well, I don't know who you are, but it doesn't really matter to me. And you don't have to worry. I'm dead sick of Radiant Dawn and I can't stand to play any part of it. Sacred Stones is my new best friend, but I've been scraping through BS (Stands for both Blazing Sword and BullShit) recently.

By BullShit, do you mean that the RNG hates you and all other stupid Americans, or do you mean that your hating the RNG is counterproductive and will force it to work against you?

Sacred Stones is my new best friend,

And you are complaining about your best friend, saying that they are cursed?

Some friend you are.