What's the scariest part of Fire Emblem?

Liz

i know that fire emblem isn't a horror game or anything like that, but what moments in Fire Emblem did you think were the creepiest and/or the moments you would have just been terrified to be living through?

In my mind, there isn't really very much creepy about Fire Emblem, but for me, the scariest moments in the series, with 1) being the highest, is....

3) When Valter had his conversation with Eirika, and basically talking about raping her. It wasn't really scary per se, but by the time the conversation was over, I was thinkin "Eirika, you had BETTER win!!".

2) In FE4, the very first time you see the Lopt Sect. There was that creepy music, then Manfloy appeared, he was very evil looking, and his name sounded just a little too much like flay.

1)Now, this is the only one that actually scared me a bit. Basically, the very first time I completed FE7, and I'm watching the cutscene at Bern. I saw Zephiel sitting on his throne, very bored looking. I was very surprised to see him sitting there like that, like some sort of snob who sneers at everything around him. Then, he's talking with this guy in red robes, and you see a close up of his face. At that point, I was wondering what the hell was up with him, he was acting completely different from the Zephiel I came to know, and who the hell was that sinister looking red guy. Then, the red guy said "Dragon...", and then, all of a sudden, the screen morphed into Zephiel having this insane smile on his face, with a very creepy sound played as that happened, and I was just like "Whoa....what the hell happened to him? What, did he turn evil or something?"

I still blame Nintendo for getting my hopes up with a cliffhanger, only to never follow up on releasing the sequel to this...

In my mind, there isn't really very much creepy about Fire Emblem, but for me, the scariest moments in the series, with 1) being the highest, is....

3) When Valter had his conversation with Eirika, and basically talking about raping her. It wasn't really scary per se, but by the time the conversation was over, I was thinkin "Eirika, you had BETTER win!!".

2) In FE4, the very first time you see the Lopt Sect. There was that creepy music, then Manfloy appeared, he was very evil looking, and his name sounded just a little too much like flay.

1)Now, this is the only one that actually scared me a bit. Basically, the very first time I completed FE7, and I'm watching the cutscene at Bern. I saw Zephiel sitting on his throne, very bored looking. I was very surprised to see him sitting there like that, like some sort of snob who sneers at everything around him. Then, he's talking with this guy in red robes, and you see a close up of his face. At that point, I was wondering what the hell was up with him, he was acting completely different from the Zephiel I came to know, and who the hell was that sinister looking red guy. Then, the red guy said "Dragon...", and then, all of a sudden, the screen morphed into Zephiel having this insane smile on his face, with a very creepy sound played as that happened, and I was just like "Whoa....what the hell happened to him? What, did he turn evil or something?"

I still blame Nintendo for getting my hopes up with a cliffhanger, only to never follow up on releasing the sequel to this...

I guess you won't like my avatar.

And yes, The Lopotusu Cult were very disturbed and horrible. I mean to hunt down children for your god is just sick.

Edited by Snow_Storm

And yes, The Lopotusu Cult were very disturbed and horrible. I mean to hunt down children for your god is just sick.

Certainly it wasn't sick for them. =/

And Yurius said he only want to teach those children, making them the new nobles.

Hm...the scariest moment if FE? That was hard, because I kind of 'LOL'ed at Nergal's face. XD;;;

But I think it creepiest fall to the history of Judgral. The Tragedy of Blagi Tower, where 10,000 of priests were slayed and sacrificed there.

Certainly it wasn't sick for them. =/

And Yurius said he only want to teach those children, making them the new nobles.

Hm...the scariest moment if FE? That was hard, because I kind of 'LOL'ed at Nergal's face. XD;;;

But I think it creepiest fall to the history of Judgral. The Tragedy of Blagi Tower, where 10,000 of priests were slayed and sacrificed there.

I thought it was the called 'The Tragdey of Methos" where 10.000 children were killed and was made into brunt offerings.

I thought it was the called 'The Tragdey of Methos" where 10.000 children were killed and was made into brunt offerings.

That was The Tragedy of Milethos. These two are different, as much as I can remember.

The scariest moment in Fire Emblem is forgetting to recruit Hicks. >__<

But in all seriousness, Lang is pretty frightening. Especially since he just says up front 'I'm going to go out and slaughter the families of the rebels. That will teach them. Heh heh...' or something to that effect.

Sequel to FE7? Ever seen FE6? FE7 is the prequel to 6...

Not to me. I played FE7 long before I ever played FE6, so to me, FE6 is the sequel.

So, the fact that it came first is completly irrelevant? Yeah, that's great logic.

Basically, this. The creepy music, the sudden change in Zephiel, the huge cliffhanger, and the mysterious dialogue. It was interesting in a creepy kind of way.

<i>So, the fact that it came first is completly irrelevant? Yeah, that's great logic.</i>

Thanks

That wasn't what I meant though, I was trying to say that I consider it a sequel, since, chronologically, FE6 is the sequel to FE7. I know it's not technically a sequel, but it feels like one to me.

Did you forget that he pitted them against each other in a death-match?

Did you forget that he pitted them against each other in a death-match?

No. But he didn't admit that to Ishtar.

I was only try to tell you the irony of his words.