What is your favorite website to window shop?

XRay

Amazon is by far my favorite website to window shop since they have almost everything, I can make wishlists, and the item page does not usually go away even if it is sold out, which is something eBay does not have.
I am not sure if this counts as a separate one, but the Japanese Amazon site is my second favorite website to window shop for the same reasons as above, as well as having more niche items the American Amazon website does not have.
I also now window shop at Miniature Market for D&D stuff since they have some stuff that is cheaper than Amazon.
I occasionally window shop on LEGO's website, but I used to window shop there more frequently.
I also occasionally window shop on Good Smile Company's website to check out their Figmas.

So, where do you window shop online?

Edited by XRay

33 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

Idk that the term window shopping is also used in the digital shopping world...

It's not that far of a reach, I think 😄 you are after all, looking at a (browser) window.

I do my window shopping on Amazon too, although whenever I shop for CDs/vinyls/band tees, I go to the record labels themselves: Peaceville, Century Media, Nuclear Blast, and Season of Mist, to name a few.

Edited by Karimlan

Delivery is not a problem on my end (I don't mind a 2-3 week wait). It's local customs in my neck of the woods that's killing me oftentimes. I was once asked if I was engaging in piracy because of the sheer volume of music I buy (the physical form anyway). I told them: I can understand your logic with the CDs, but I'm also ordering vinyls, and you're asking me to secure some permit for both?

7 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Delivery is not a problem on my end (I don't mind a 2-3 week wait). It's local customs in my neck of the woods that's killing me oftentimes. I was once asked if I was engaging in piracy because of the sheer volume of music I buy (the physical form anyway). I told them: I can understand your logic with the CDs, but I'm also ordering vinyls, and you're asking me to secure some permit for both?

WOW. Nosy much?

Do you have a record player for the vinyls or are they just for collecting?

10 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

WOW. Nosy much?

Do you have a record player for the vinyls or are they just for collecting?

Less being nosy and more of getting me to pay extra, I'd like to think.

Yes, I got a turntable to play the vinyls on. Mine's a (slightly, compared to the more high-end models--and yes, there are STILL high-end models) portfolio turntable that retails for about $120 brand new. As far as collecting habits go, I sometimes buy two editions of the same album--a gatefold or picture disc one and the standard one for playing (if I really like the album of course).