FRESH Home Cooked Meal Not Cooked At Home!

XRay

This shit looks really cool! It is basically a personal size rice cooker/slow cooker you bring to work. Imagine the aromas wafting through the air making all your coworkers jealous! Additionally, since you are not leaving a cold, not-fresh lunch in the communal work fridge, that one asshole coworker cannot steal your lunch either! The lunchbox one with flappy handles looks really cute too. But yeah, just wanted to share some cool stuff I see window shopping.

Oh yeah, American cheese on ramen sounds so wrong but looks so right. I want to try it.

Edited by XRay

Imma be real with you. For a second I thought this was one of those spam ads because of the title.

Then I remembered that most of the spam ad topics on here are for keto and then I saw who uploaded the topic.

2 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Then I remembered that most of the spam ad topics on here are for keto and then I saw who uploaded the topic.

Well @XRay, she thinks you need to lose more weight. XD

4 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Imma be real with you. For a second I thought this was one of those spam ads because of the title.

I cannot help it. I love food.

2 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Well @XRay, she thinks you need to lose more weight. XD

It is understandable. Even the Air Force thinks so. I am close to my goal of 175 pounds, and once I go through boot camp, I will be even lower!

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

I cannot help it. I love food.

The way the title was worded reminded me of the word salad that the spam ads gave out. It had nothing to do with you. No offense meant.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

It is understandable. Even the Air Force thinks so. I am close to my goal of 175 pounds, and once I go through boot camp, I will be even lower!

I'm glad to hear that! Hope you meet your goal!

2 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

The way the title was worded reminded me of the word salad that the spam ads gave out. It had nothing to do with you.

Now I am curious about that word salad. I sometimes feel I am ad starved, so I like to watch good ads.

3 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

No offense meant.

Do not worry, none taken.

Even if I was fat, each pound I gain in weight, I lose a pound in confidence, so I am technically never overweight! Ha!

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Now I am curious about that word salad. I sometimes feel I am ad starved, so I like to watch good ads.

The mods usually delete them after a while.