New Year Seasonal Heroes Datamined [Spoilers]

TheNiddo

For Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude, in case they win the CYL 4 (that I think at least 2 of them will), I just hope IntSys to don't be lazy and just give them their Timeskip version as Brave alt. To be fair, they have 2 looks during part 2: the normal Part 2 look, and the promoted version. Maybe they will receive the promoted one, while the default timeskip one will be the legendary version. Something like that.

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I heard some of the voice lines to the units... Alfonse's "felicitations!" movement quote is so cute omg. Ray Chase does an amazing job, I especially love his bunny lines! The delivery with "Spring weather is quite nice..." and "Sprrriinngg sunshiiineee..." are spot on!

Yeah. I liked Alfonse & Sharena quotes. I really like Alfonse, and Ray Chase does a great job. Alfonse, Roy and Gaius... Despite you knowing that all of them are Ray Chase, they sounds different. Alfonse and Roy sounds similar, but different at the same time, that is something that you cannot say about Greg Chun, for example... Ike, Ephraim and Lukas sound the same for me.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or could Alfonse and Sharena's duo alt foreshadow some future events in the story? Alfonse saying Sharena's prediction bayblade predicts a hard year for her could be about the story being more about her. Likewise Sharena saying she's not worried as long as Alfonse is with her might foreshadow that dark magic Alfonse gets blasted with separating them for a bit. 

14 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Is it me or could Alfonse and Sharena's duo alt foreshadow some future events in the story? Alfonse saying Sharena's prediction bayblade predicts a hard year for her could be about the story being more about her. Likewise Sharena saying she's not worried as long as Alfonse is with her might foreshadow that dark magic Alfonse gets blasted with separating them for a bit. 

Sounds like a regular comedic/sweet line, respectively, to me.