Forged Weapons

Liz

No pattern. I can remember of Gungnir (silver lance), Gae Bolg (javelin), Houtengeki (steel lance), Gant's Lance (iron lance), Bolt (weaker javelin), Lady Sword (pink steel sword for Mist), Bokken (iron sword), Tsurugi (steel sword), Long Sword (iron sword), Gakkung (steel bow), Puji/Puji Mk2 (hand axe), Haxe (steel axe), Golden Axe (iron axe).

I believe the "long sword" was the first, and the "golden axe" was the second.

I should make a SteelXL sometime.

Edited by TheEnd

I've never renamed a forged weapon, strangely enough. Then again, I rarely forge weapons anyway (since I find that FE is pretty easy even with Iron weapons). I did bug NTG to forge a golden Silver Sword called Selchrane though.

I've never renamed a forged weapon, strangely enough. Then again, I rarely forge weapons anyway (since I find that FE is pretty easy even with Iron weapons). I did bug NTG to forge a golden Silver Sword called Selchrane though.

You're boring

And a bully, too

I either name weapons after legendary weapons in old games or the character I'm giving them to.

Path of Radiance

Sword for Ike: Alondite

Sword for Stefan: Stefanator

Sword for Zihark: Harkenator

Lance for Neph: Ownage

Radiant Dawn

Axe for Titania: Titan

Lance for Neph: Nephennator

Knife for Sothe: Baselard Jr.

Axe for Ike: Armads

Lance for Aran: Aranator and Siegmund

Now that I think about it, I have actually give some of my forged weapons names. The only one I can remember was a sword called Fredan. I only remember because I actually meant to call it Freedan.

I normaly just use random name although the most halleous name was wind slicer inside joke.

Hey... you need to see my post if you haven't. What other names of our game did we have? Do you remember? *will punch if he doesn't*

lol, jk

and.... wind... slicer... what does it mean? XD I WANNA KNOW!!!