Forged Weapons

Liz

I had an axe named Soul Edge.

Marcia's Lance was called "Crackers"

I gave Ike a sword named "Falchion" after the Regal Sword broke.

I gave Stefan a sword named "Falchion Mk2"

Mist got a sword named Anima, since alot of people bitch about wanting her to use Magix.

I think thats it.

My brother, a very good friend of ours (who disappeared D=), and I had created our own made-up FE-ish game and had a "Dragon Language" and made up words for weapons ourselves. We then use those names for each weapon. I can't remember much, but I will try.

Sword=Salorka

Fire=Firicai (I think)

Bow=Bane (pronounced Bah+nay)

Aw, I've been FE gameless for such a while that I forget all the names D= I can't wait till Christmas cause I will be sure to get FE10 by then. I didn't create a name for every weapon yet in the Dragon Language, but I do know I did find out what to call the lance, wind, thunder, light, and dark.... Or actually... I might've created how to say axe... but I forget.

Custom Steel Axe for Jill: Golden Axe

Custom Iron Axe with added Might: Steel Axe

Custom Silver Greatlance for Jill: Great Justice

Custom Axe for Haar: Hax Axe

My brother, a very good friend of ours (who disappeared D=)

Err...disappeared, as in, went missing and never came back?

"O_O

Err...disappeared, as in, went missing and never came back?

"O_O

Um... in a way..

He moved first to a different town, then we learned after we mailed him that he had moved again and had never told us where he moved and presently have no way of communicating with him.

He was the best friend I'd ever met :(

But, yeah, us three put together had great FE imagination. Our friend was best though.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Since the only time I bother with forging is FE9 and the Japaense version at that I'm limited in space to name my breations.

The 16 might Steel axes I call 16 bit *heart* Its got 16 might and I thought 16 bit

The 255 Critical Thunder (I hardly use it as it is cheap, cheap) I call it 255 *star* Its an FE4 tribute you know with the kills and stars and the critical boos associated

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see, the first one I ever forged was an axe I named "Pain", and it was given to Boyd. This was in Path of Radiance. The only time I usually forge in Radiant Dawn is when I give Haar a forged Silver Axe, which I name "Sleep Axe" (which I do every playthrough), and give Sothe a forged Silver Knife, but I don't name that.