Special Heroes Silhouettes! (March 18th)

Anacybele

TELL ME THAT IS BOYD ON THE LEFT!

It could also be Bartre tho. BUT I HOPE IT'S BOYD.

Right, I got no idea other than being female. Maybe it's Est who is basically confirmed.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that collar on the male lining up more with Boyd. But the tatters on the shoulders are a Bartre thing. Bartre is already in the game though, and Boyd isn't while his brothers are. Boyd's way better anyway. I want this to be Boyd so bad.

Looks more like Bartre than Boyd to me. Bartre has spikes like those at the bottom of his hair, while Boyd doesn't. A Boyd seasonal would make a lot more sense, but maybe they want Bartre as the 4*? Either way, probably Est on the right.

3 minutes ago, trainer_derp said:

People are seeing Bartre and Est, I'm seeing a lack of Genealogy and sadistically laughing.

I'm hoping Genealogy finally gets its time with the bride banner.

Fir has a ponytail and this female doesn't look like she has one.

I think the male looks like either Bartre or Boyd. I can't tell which is closer at all. I still want Boyd way more. He's cooler and not in the game and he really needs to join his brothers.

Edited by Anacybele

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got seasonal Boyd before regular Boyd, after the Rolf situation.

...but if it’s Bartre, I would honestly be happier economically speaking than if it were Boyd. I would whale hard for Boyd whereas Bartre would be an EASY skip for me. So I am torn... lol unless Boyd is the free unit in which case I would be super happy!

The girl looks super skinny... I guess it could be Est, but I would not be surprised if it was another first timer. Are there any other “serious” girls who may or may not be in Heroes yet? The past two banners have had Kagero, Marisa... girls who are kinda embarrassed to be wearing the bunny outfit but want to “do their mission.” I assume they could pull that theme again, but who?

I don't know on the guy there are several guys it could be, I agree it could be Bartre though.  The right looks like Est to me and I would be a bit surprised if she isn't on this banner just because her sisters both have bunny alts while she is missing one.  I would burst out laughing if they make  Minerva a bunny unit because she would hate it.

Edited by EricaofRenais

It could be Silvia? Theoretically, it could be Genaelogy banner also.

Wait, Catria had a bunny? Forgot. It's probably Est, but to me it still looks much more like a dancer unit or something.

And plot twist: The male  is actually Oliver post-workout.

Edited by Benice

I kind of hope it's Bartre. Bunnysuit Bartre has amazing meme appeal.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm hoping Genealogy finally gets its time with the bride banner.

Honestly first gen Genealogy has so much compatibility with the bridal banner I'm surprised they haven't done it yet. 

Dude on the left definitely looks like Bartre to me. Girl on the right... probably Est but I guess a lot of people are saying her due to her sisters getting released the previous years. It's very hard to tell.

How are people not also seeing Boyd on the left? Bartre is still a great guess too, but I still think the hair and collar match up with Boyd. The hair on the top actually looks a little more like Boyd's to me, actually. More specifically PoR Boyd.

The tattered shoulders though, I still admit to being more of a Bartre thing.

Edited by Anacybele

There's no way this isn't Est, she's the only Whitewing left. In fact she never had a alt.

Man has a few candidates, which it would be Vaike but this is far from being his haircut. Maybe young Barst.

5 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

The girl looks super skinny... I guess it could be Est, but I would not be surprised if it was another first timer. Are there any other “serious” girls who may or may not be in Heroes yet? The past two banners have had Kagero, Marisa... girls who are kinda embarrassed to be wearing the bunny outfit but want to “do their mission.” I assume they could pull that theme again, but who?

There's a lot of serious girls.

Karla, Edelgard, Beruka, probably a girl from FE5, Milady just to name a few. 

I cannot really tell who they are, but I assume Est will be on the Focus whether or not that is her silhouette. The girl on the right is kind of skinny, and I guess Est is sort of skinny.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How are people not also seeing Boyd on the left? Bartre is still a great guess too, but I still think the hair and collar match up with Boyd. The hair on the top actually looks a little more like Boyd's to me, actually. More specifically PoR Boyd.

The tattered shoulders though, I still admit to being more of a Bartre thing.

I mean it could be Boyd, but not gonna lie, I saw the silhouettes first in the in-game notification and when I saw the guy on the left my mind immediately went to Bartre. I didn't even consider Boyd until you mentioned it in this thread.

Just now, Jave said:

I mean it could be Boyd, but not gonna lie, I saw the silhouettes first in the in-game notification and when I saw the guy on the left my mind immediately went to Bartre. I didn't even consider Boyd until you mentioned it in this thread.

I see. That's fair. My mind went to Boyd first, but really because of Tellius bias and the fact that I really want him to join his brothers. Bartre came to mind right after tho.

Milady needs a rep since she destroys the game, but I'd actually prefer to see her on a bridal banner with Gale/Galle. She deserves it : - )

On the left, I think the man is a bit too bulky to be Boyd, but it easily could be. 

Plus it can't be por Boyd since he isn't carrying 20 secret books

1 minute ago, Benice said:

On the left, I think the man is a bit too bulky to be Boyd, but it easily could be. 

RD Boyd is about that beefy. Though as I'd said, the hair actually looks more like his PoR hair than RD. RD looks a little shorter to me, though it could just be the style. The PoR portraits were not drawn by Senri Kita while the RD ones were.

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Hair doesn't quite match up with Boyd, imo.

It looks remarkably like it to me...

Spoiler

FEPR_Boyd.png

The back of the hair seems a little longer, but I don't think either version of Bartre really lines up there either. It looks more to be artist liberties or maybe some movement flow.

Also, I'm thinking now that this male silhouette is the damaged art and that would explain the shoulder tatters!

You know, my heart wants to see the bloke as Aran and the girl as Laura, but the bloke's arms are way too huge to be Aran...

Gerik makes sense though, since Marisa's been here.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

You know, my heart wants to see the bloke as Aran and the girl as Laura, but the bloke's arms are way too huge to be Aran...

Gerik makes sense though, since Marisa's been here.

Gerik was just released recently, IS seems to be stepping away from piling on alts so soon after a character's release. 

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

After looking at the official Bartre FE 6 art again, I totally see why people are seeing Bartre. He really lines up with this.

Bartre_FE6.png

It does, but this wouldn't make sense to me when we still haven't seen young Bartre or Boyd in the game. If it is Bartre, it should be his younger look.

IS has made some weird decisions before though...

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

It does, but this wouldn't make sense to me when we still haven't seen young Bartre or Boyd in the game. If it is Bartre, it should be his younger look.

Oh I agree, if it's Bartre then it should totally be young Bartre. I don't have faith in the FE team to do that, though.