Tempest Trials+: Full-Bloom Bout (March 20th)

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Spring Bartre's heroic ordeals is a challenge? I just planted him in front of everything that was not Tsubasa (Soiree Reinhardt took her out) and he annihilated everything. He didn't even need to be level 40 to do that, since I'm pretty sure the first challenge of the day gives you stat boosts anyway.

I don't think it is, but Ana was concerned about the number of shards needed for it. And yeah, there's a daily bonus (although my clear didn't use it, since I did Dimitri's earlier in the day).

I didn't initially have strong feelings about Spring Bartre as a character, but I'm really getting to like him. Like Narcian, he's silly in a way I think Heroes could use more of.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Othin said:

I didn't initially have strong feelings about Spring Bartre as a character, but I'm really getting to like him. Like Narcian, he's silly in a way I think Heroes could use more of.

I've always liked Bartre, but yeah, I'm really liking this spring iteration. It's a welcome, purposefully silly addition to the Heroes roster. He probably won't be my next grail project, I gotta finish up Heath first and maybe someone else, but he's definitely getting in line for some merging and building later on.

I was right about my team comp. Micaiah, M!Robin, and Bunny Narcian tear through or tank everything they come across. Then Bernie comes in and snipes whatever those three miss. It's hilarious watching Narcian and Robin take 0 physical damage from other blues. Then Robin also baits the colorless units. There was one time where the AI used 3 rallies and locked my specials, not that it amounted to much.