FEW: Fanart and OST

VincentASM

The latest FE11 fanarts just in, and hosted on the official site too. Not sure if this is a sign that IS has returned to acknowledging their fans (their old site had a few fan sections, but they got rid of those a long long time ago) or that they're just too lazy to draw the FE11 art themselves...

Old'd, but here's some info on the OST. Looks like it's got all 63 tracks from the game as one would expect. It's out on the 3rd December 2008, in Japan.

Edited by VincentASM

Yeah, me too. I'm guessing the Japanese have different tastes. For example, there's quite a number of Riff fans, which you won't much in the English fandom.

Riff has fans... that's shocking.

Mediuth, Nagi (2nd pic), Paola (3rd pic), Ellis (4th pic) and Gato fanart looks pretty good... almost as if they were OAs (except Paola's).

Garnef's is just laughable, Mishiel looks like a recycled Yurius and Wolf fanart seems like it's drawn by girls who fantasize about him.

Edited by Boo

Mediuth, Nagi (2nd pic), Paola (3rd pic), Ellis (4th pic) and Gato fanart looks pretty good... almost as if they were OAs (except Paola's).

Garnef's is just laughable, Mishiel looks like a recycled Yurius and Wolf fanart seems like it's drawn by girls who fantasize about him.

to be honest, i don't really like that art you say looks like OA.

the coloring, its too shiny and not nice looking

but that's the only thing i have against it. otherwise, its really good.

Not sure if this is a sign that IS has returned to acknowledging their fans (their old site had a few fan sections, but they got rid of those a long long time ago) or that they're just too lazy to draw the FE11 art themselves...

The Emblers Room I think was the name of the IS fanart section (I've got 8 pieces of artwork from it in GIF format and about 550 pixels high so look pretty ugh). The old IS website had lots of interesting things like FE4 concept art.

Anyway comments:

-Sheeda: The kids seem to like her (there are alot of hand-drawn ones thats why I say kids)

-Jake: I love how energetic they've made him...

-Chainey: I'm pleased the artists kept him gender ambiguous (yes him is the term used when you don't know thier gender)

Riff is awesome. He lives amongst bishounen and bishojo, standing out in the crowd and keeping it real.

Hardin gets the best fanart, hands down. Look at the fourth one, that's freaking amazing. As a fan of Hardin, I approve.

Edited by FE3 Player

Riff is awesome. He lives amongst bishounen and bishojo, standing out in the crowd and keeping it real.

Indeed. Also, being the first usable bald character makes Riff even greater.

I really like Katua's art. They made her look so cute. <3

EDIT: Yay Beck so handsome. <3 <3 <3

Edited by Swordsalmon

That last one of Hadrian makes him look like he's about to join the dynasty warriors cast and go crazy one everyone :o It's not bad.. the work is pretty neat with a handful of good to great ones.... but alot of not so good ones also.

Don't know if this was added recently, but you can sample some of the music from the CD, here. I listened to #40, but it didn't sound too different from the game rips.

There's an interview with Tohru Narihiro and Yuka Tsujiyoko packaged, for those interested. Of course it'll be in Japanese. Still, I'm wondering what they're going to talk about : o