Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

She becomes abandoned!Conquest Ryoma and murders all the cats in Garreg Mach.

I make a band in Garreg Mach called "Those who rock in the dark" and have Flayn join it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seteth bans music within the monastery, including dismantling the choir, forcing the game to have no music at all times, and kicking out Dorothea, Manuela, and Annette. He then has you formally executed.

I think Ignatz and Hilda have the best paired ending.

28 minutes ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

You are forced to play through Revelations with only Corrin, Azura, Gunter and Felicia/Jakob.
Seriously, that chapter sucks when you have five turns to complete it with only three characters.

I mean for me it was just Corrin with Felicia backpack using a dragon stone, send him left into enemy range and have the boss suicide on him, then have him go and ORKO the wyvern- although now that I think about it the wyvern might not have been there by 2 turns. I think I 3 turned that map. If pair up bonuses are still by class in Fates then you can do the same thing with Jakob, at least on hard (unless butler and maid have different bonuses but they’re like the same class).

Edited by Sooks

The cat population of the world revolts and locks you in your residence, scratching you daily if you don’t heed their will.

I rewinded over an unlucky crit that killed a unit in sacred stones instead of redoing the entire chapter.

I could make a Seteth joke but I’ve done that too many times so...

Sylvain locks you in your house for deciding to become his eternal rival, and just when you devise a way out Lorenz captures you and chucks you in a maximum security prison he designed for becoming his rival’s rival, aka his rival. Flayn has children with both of them, and then they face Seteth’s wrath instead of you- although you still rot alone. Sylvain and Lorenz both also got with Lysithea and Marianne, just for funsies.

I had Cormag kill Valter instead of Eirika or Ephraim.

Half the fans are angry at you and the other half expects you to ship him with Edelgard or else.

I prove that Thracia isn't a hard game by taking a mint condition copy from its first publishing back in the day by punching it in mid air and shattering it into a million pieces.

You have to pay for that mint condition copy, but the prices are scaled off of eBay’s.

I pair Laurent and Noire (their S support is very... oh boy).

Edited by Sooks

Titania’s axe shatters and gets in your eye. Ow.

I tell Neimi that if she sobs uncontrollably at every slight maybe she shouldn’t join us on the battlefield.

54 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It would be wise to take that into consideration next time.

There will be no "Next time." My assassins work with efficiency.

You condemn Odin to a painful future, so he Missletains you!

I killed a lot of swordmasters for money in the TH arena.

That's perfectly fine.

flashbacks to ending RD with only four units compared to the 12-13 I entered the tower with

I have an ongoing relationship with each female student from Garreg Mach at the same time and none of them know it about the other.

Which is a horrible thing to do and exactly why Sylvain is scum.

Sylvain asks you why you’re dating his girl and Lorenz walking by asks Sylvain why he’s dating his girl and Sylvain swift strikes the heck out of you before they turn on each other.

I’m not skipping the story in Conquest.

You marry Elise, and the FBI (Fateslandia Bureau of Investigation) comes and tortures you before executing you for crimes of high treason.

I consider trying Conquest at some point in the future. For the gameplay though, since most of the characters and story are garbage.

Edited by twilitfalchion