June Legendary Hero/Double Special Hero Speculation: Paging Seliph's First Alt.

daisy jane

Hmmm I don't have the orbs to summon anyway, but I think I'd skip regardless. Seliph is a good guy, sure, but I'm not really attached. Wish it was his dad since the 2nd gen is already repp'd by Julia. And now that Julia and Seliph have legendary alts, I kind of want Julius to have one to complete the set.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It is kinda confusing if you don't know the context behind it, yeah. Basically, Lehran is his real name, he's just going by Sephiran because he lost his laguz abilities and is hiding that secret.

Well, without Wrathful Staff, at least, healers deal crappy damage and aren't useful for anything but healing. So...there's an issue regardless, I guess.

If we get two legendary Corrins, we better get a second legendary Robin too. Because Robin deserves to have the Levin Sword at some point.

Yeah, Legendary Robin M with a Levin Sword would be neat. There's also already more of a reason for a second legendary Robin than Corrin, since with Robin it'd be oneĀ fallen legendary with an elemental stat boost and one regular legendary with a Pair Up effect, while with Corrin they'd probably both be the latter.

31 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, Legendary Robin M with a Levin Sword would be neat. There's also already more of a reason for a second legendary Robin than Corrin, since with Robin it'd be oneĀ fallen legendary with an elemental stat boost and one regular legendary with a Pair Up effect, while with Corrin they'd probably both be the latter.

Yeah, I do agree with that. Legendary Robin with a Levin Sword would be a lot more different than the current legendary Robin. And I feel like two legendary Corrins would be kinda similar.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

It is kinda confusing if you don't know the context behind it, yeah. Basically, Lehran is his real name, he's just going by Sephiran because he lost his laguz abilities and is hiding that secret.

Well, without Wrathful Staff, at least, healers deal crappy damage and aren't useful for anything but healing. So...there's an issue regardless, I guess.

If we get two legendary Corrins, we better get a second legendary Robin too. Because Robin deserves to have the Levin Sword at some point.

Ah I see now why he has the potential for two different variations.

It could be easily fixed by making staffs do dmg normally like other weapons but but their might would on average be between 10 up to 12. Then make Dazzle a skill only and not a refine upgrade. The problem is, what would you do with Wrathful? Do you rework it or remove it? The former would need to make the new Wrathful more niche while the latter would be a headache to give new skills to all the units who came with Wrathful like both Genny.

I agree! And I would want him to say: "My other version got overwhelmed by powercreep, which is why I carry my Levin Sword!"

Edited by Nym

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

Ah I see now why he has the potential for two different variations.

It could be easily fixed by making staffs do dmg normally like other weapons but putting their might would on average be between 10 up to 12. Then make Dazzle a skill only and not a refine upgrade. The problem is, what would you go with Wrathful? Do you rework it or remove it? The former would need to make the new Wrathful more niche while the latter would be a headache to give new skills to all the units who came with Wrathful like both Genny.

I agree! And I would want him to say: "My other version got overwhelmed by powercreep, which is why I carry my Levin Sword!"

I see. That could work. But whatever the case, I'd appreciate some improvement for healers.