Kurth in part 1

Paper Jam

Like I said, I don't think it's a spoiler who "Kurth" in part 1 really is, but then I played Path of Radiance too...

Anyway, he obviously went to Daein and got captured by Begnion soldiers. Having completed the game, I know exactly why he was in Daein in the first place, but even so, I find something a bit odd:

His motives were identical to Rajaion's, and he knew all too well how THAT turned out. And more to the point, so did Dheginsea, who certainly wouldn't want to lose his sole surviving son in the same way.

And since Kurth ended up getting captured too, I'd say he came awfully close to sharing Rajaion's fate. Maybe the Begnion soldiers didn't know about the Feral drug, but Kurth had no way of knowing that...

Anyway, I'm curious what others think of this.

Wow, I honestly didn't think about what he was doing in Daein in the first place. I'm assuming he went to help Almedha and liberate Daein and somehow got captured cause he wasn't a Begnion soldier. He also looks like an ordinary beorc so they probably had no idea he was a laguz.

Well, since Goldoa is neutral, Kurthnaga probably didn't know about the events in Daein. He knew the Mad King's War was over, Nasir or Ena probably told him, and he wanted to find his sister, so why shouldn't he leave? Not even the Apostle or the guys in Crimea or Gallia knew about what happened in Daein.

I believe only the ravens knew.

My country provides me with excellent spies, your grace. I know every atrocity you committed while in Daein. I even hold information that would ruin you if it were made public.
He says that when he fights Numida.

Well, since Goldoa is neutral, Kurthnaga probably didn't know about the events in Daein. He knew the Mad King's War was over, Nasir or Ena probably told him, and he wanted to find his sister, so why shouldn't he leave? Not even the Apostle or the guys in Crimea or Gallia knew about what happened in Daein.

I believe only the ravens knew.He says that when he fights Numida.

Uhm...He didn't know the war was over THREE FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!!!