• Yeah
    • Of course
    • Definately
    • ...No...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You little...! I definitly agree with Sir Dark Sage!

Naesala's average 40 stats: HP: 65.2 Str: 20 Mag: 8.95 Skill: 22 Spd: 25 Lck: 27.15 Def: 14.95 Res: 18.55

Tibarn's average 40 stats: HP: 74.75 Str: 21.6 Magic: 2.45 Skill: 24.9 Spd: 21.8 Lck: 32.6 Def: 19.6 Res: 11.8

Tibarn wins in HP, Str, Skill, Luck, and Def.

Naesala wins in Mag, Spd, and Res; two of those aren't really important.

Naesala's average 40 stats: HP: 65.2 Str: 20 Mag: 8.95 Skill: 22 Spd: 25 Lck: 27.15 Def: 14.95 Res: 18.55

Tibarn's average 40 stats: HP: 74.75 Str: 21.6 Magic: 2.45 Skill: 24.9 Spd: 21.8 Lck: 32.6 Def: 19.6 Res: 11.8

Tibarn wins in HP, Str, Skill, Luck, and Def.

Naesala wins in Mag, Spd, and Res; two of those aren't really important.

I'm sorry, but I can't really agree on that. Since you can only use Tibarn and Naesala in part 4 (two chapters each and then the endgame), *ironic* and since Ashera, Sephiran, the white dragons and the magic spirits do not do magical damage , then Magic Resistance really isn't useful. But defence really must be.*ironic*

Seriously, strenght is very useful, and it doesn't seem like Naesala is that far behind. And Naesala doesn't need more skill points; he always hits anyway. And defence or not, he avoids.

Well, if Naesala and Tibarn ever did fought each other, Tibarn would be at a serious disadvantage. Naesala would be able to double attack Tibarn, cus Naesala speed is 50 while Tibarn is 42.

Then again, Tibarn defense is quite high, so Naesala would also be at a disadvantage as well.

Edited by Dark Sage

Well, if Naesala and Tibarn ever did fought each other, Tibarn would be at a serious disadvantage. Naesala would be able to double attack Tibarn, cus Naesala speed is 50 while Tibarn is 42.

Then again, Tibarn defense is quite high, so Naesala would also be at a disadvantage as well.

Yeah, that's true... That must mean Naesala will win! Since he attacks twice and has a chance to avoid Tibarn's attack... It might be a long fight, but in the end... HA! Naesala must be the only character in the game who guaranteed can hit Tibarn!

You're great, Sir Dark Sage!

Edited by xanatha

Naesala would do 18 Dmg, assuming his weapon is at SS, and Tibarn would do 34 damage (also assuming his weapon is at SS).

Gameplay stuff aside, it's been said in the games that Tibarn is stronger than Naesala, and Tibarn's strength is something legendary (this is implied in things like "When our king attacked him, he didn't even budge!" [not exact, I know] when talking about Zelgius). Also, Naesala fears Tibarn. That's gotta say something about him.

Sooooo...yeah. The debate pretty much ends here.

Naesala would do 18 Dmg, assuming his weapon is at SS, and Tibarn would do 34 damage (also assuming his weapon is at SS).

Gameplay stuff aside, it's been said in the games that Tibarn is stronger than Naesala, and Tibarn's strength is something legendary (this is implied in things like "When our king attacked him, he didn't even budge!" [not exact, I know] when talking about Zelgius). Also, Naesala fears Tibarn. That's gotta say something about him.

Sooooo...yeah. The debate pretty much ends here.

"and Tibarn would do 34 damage (also assuming his weapon is at SS)." Also assuming he hits Naesala.

And the other thing, that's what Janaff says: "Tibarn, while shifted, mind you, attacked this Zelgius guy. Zelgius didn't even budge an inch." So what he means is that Zelgius is the stronger one of them.

And yes, Naesala does fears Tibarn, but I'm sure they could fight eachother anyway.

but that only proves that ike is stronger than everyone

at any rate the birdy kings would just kill each other in a cataclysmic battle that would envelop all of tellius

You're thinking that Ike beat the Black Knight/Zelgius, Zelgius beat Tibarn, Tibarn beat Naesala? In that case, I had the same thought ...just some changes in the end...

And let's not forget completely useless.

How are they completely useless?

They are awesome, if you have the patience to level them up.

Ranulf, is quite powerful, I had him capped everything expect luck and resistence. So whats is wrong with the cat tribe?

How are they completely useless?

They are awesome, if you have the patience to level them up.

Ranulf, is quite powerful, I had him capped everything expect luck and resistence. So whats is wrong with the cat tribe?

Well, let's see.

Yes, they get thier transformation gauge filled in 3 turns, but they can battle, like, twice, before having to switch back. Olivi Grass and Laguz Gems/Stones are useless on them because the gauge drops so quickly and fills quickly. The only way to make them decent is to give them Wildheart, and that gives them 1.5 stats. :{ Ew.

Let's not forget that Lethe and Lyre are among the worst characters in the game.

Let's not forget that Lethe and Lyre are among the worst characters in the game.

Well I agree on that part, I do find leveling Lethe and Lyre quite difficult, but I wouldn't say they are among worst characters in the game.

They're down there with Gareth and Fiona.

Fino I can understand but Gareth :blink: Come on, he's got CRAZY HP and high attack power...though his skill is pretty poor. But then again, Gareth is not the worst or anywhere near that crowd.

Fino I can understand but Gareth :blink: Come on, he's got CRAZY HP and high attack power...though his skill is pretty poor. But then again, Gareth is not the worst or anywhere near that crowd.

... LOLOLOLOLOL. XD

Crazy HP with possibly the worst Res EVER. And since almost everyone in this game's endgame is a magic user, he's pretty fucked up. And just about every unit you have trained by the time you get him should be MUCH better than him.

He's the worst unit EVER.