Post a fact about the person above! 2.0 Edition

null

49 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I suppose, but being that overconfident in Smash in the first place isnt to bright, honestly. 

Whoever played and lost, hard luck.

Linked a clip to a Smash video.

I suppose that's true. To be fair, though, at least that guy lost through no fault of his own. Earlier, I was watching this:

Including:

-A Fox that Star KOs a Samus and then jumps off stage and kills himself

-A Duck Hunt that sends Pit to get up close and personal with the screen, and then dies right as Pit is sliding off

-A Bayonetta vs Fox match that Bayonetta wins because the Fox foolishly suicided

-A Sonic that gets bodied at the last second when a Mr. Game & Watch presses his luck with side B and gets big bucks (aka, 9)... and connects

And more goodies that'll make you wonder what in Arceus' name were these people thinking (if they were thinking at all, which I highly doubt they were). If you go offstage to finish your opponent, GET BACK ON THE GODDAMN STAGE!!!

Might facepalm at some of the crap that happens in this video.

Edited by Shadow Mir

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

And more goodies that'll make you wonder what in Arceus' name were these people thinking (if they were thinking at all, which I highly doubt they were). If you go offstage to finish your opponent, GET BACK ON THE GODDAMN STAGE!!!

Might facepalm at some of the crap that happens in this video.

If your talking Smash 4/Smash U, there is no excuse as to why you can't recover, as recoveries are crazy broken in both games.

--

Got me hooked on Neptunia, which i'm grateful for!

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You're welcome!

Said that recovery is easy in Smash 4 and Ultimate.

:D:

Hey, i'm just stating facts, they take little effort in both.

---

Considering playing the Atelier series.

Edited by lightcosmo

11 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

If your talking Smash 4/Smash U, there is no excuse as to why you can't recover, as recoveries are crazy broken in both games.

I'll take your word for it. Anyway, the ones that bother me the most are the ones where the guy who would've won just goes offstage and dies when there's no reason to even go offstage in the first place, especially when the opponent either can't make it back or is in the middle of being Star KOed or dealing Camera Abuse. Which happens in the very first clip (Potter's Meta Knight ladders Mexicutioner's Peach off the top of the screen, only to fast fall, miss the platforms [this was on Smashville, and the moving platform was on the side where this was happening], and die right before Peach does; I'm not sure that Meta Knight falls that fast naturally), among others.

Hasn't seen a cat turn into a bus.

4 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

I'll take your word for it.

This coming from someone who mains playing PM, where recoveries are awful on comparison.

All in saying is I think it's a little to easy to recover, not that it's good or bad, its just a fact is all. 

---

Doesnt enjoy FE4 at all.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

This coming from someone who mains playing PM, where recoveries are awful on comparison.

All in saying is I think it's a little to easy to recover, not that it's good or bad, its just a fact is all. 

Wow. Are recoveries really that bad in Prioject M? Looking at Smash 4 and Ultimate, about the only really bad recoveries are Little Mac and the Belmonts, off the top of my head.

Would agree that Jirachi is too unhealthy for UU.

Edited by Shadow Mir

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

Are recoveries really that bad in Prioject M?

Yes.

Will know that lightcosmo's comment is very accurate. PM has some of the worst recoveries of any Smash game, just barely beating out Melee, in my opinion.

8 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Wow. Are recoveries really that bad in Prioject M? Looking at Smash 4 and Ultimate, about the only really bad recoveries are Little Mac and the Belmonts, off the top of my head.

Would agree that Jirachi is too unhealthy for UU.

Consider that a lot of the cast has 0.02 air speed compared to 4/U's average of 1.5 or so. (just guessing, but I know it's pretty close) that alone makes the recoveries insane, just with air speed, not considering recovery attacks yet, which with no ledge snapping or absurd distance, almost never save you. Example here:

Consider Sonic trying to recover, just since he always passes the ledge, as in PM he has no perfect ledge snap zone, will always be knocked right back out. This gives his recovery an actual weakness, something most 4/U recoveries lacked.  While in U, his recovery his bonkers. That's about 99% of the cast in U in comparison as well, he was just a good example.

----

Agrees with my statement about PM recoveries.

Has a well trained eye, and is correct.

Edit: Welp Ninja'd by Twilitfalchion… I thought we were past this phase already?

Showing off his ninja skills, as always.

Edited by lightcosmo