2. 2. Is Ewan cool?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if he wants to be!
  3. 3. Is Josh's hat smexy?

• Yeah!
    • Nah!
    • It's not his hat- he took it from me!

Everyone, make threads! It doesn't matter f they're "Josh has a nice hat" or "Is that a monocle that Ewan has?", just post SOMETHING! You know, not every Fire Emblem thread has to be a debate or info about your latest playthrough. People on this board need to chillax and post whatever's on their mind so this board comes back to life.

Who's with me?

By the way, that really is my hat Joshua is wearing. Bloody tart took it when I wasn't looking.

Anyway, we don't make threads by random, if it gets too random, it is usually identified as spam. Odds are, this topic will go into Far from the Forest, but who knows...

What is the point to post more if you don't have a topic to talk about? Posting irrelevant things like this can be considered as spamming you know.

So what if this board is on a dormant state? Be patient and wait for someone to post some new things, instead of making a pointless thread. -_-

Besides, this game is getting kind of old now.

...Um, VASM...if this game is old, then what about FE4? XD;;;

Personally, I don't think games getting old is a big problem, since I've been playing a lot of old games lately (NES games, so that's pretty old) and I enjoy a lot of them even more than some games that are being released in this period.

Off-topic, I know, but just a response to the "games getting old" issue ^_^

Well, I was referring to the majority of people. There's always going to be people posting about older games, but much less than, say, a more recent release. Especially since the game's not getting any new stock now, AFAIK anyway.

I'll agree with you on that one, although there were a couple of games (I don't recall which ones, and they weren't Fire Emblem games), which only became more popular as they became older... At least, if I recall correctly.

What is the point to post more if you don't have a topic to talk about? Posting irrelevant things like this can be considered as spamming you know.

So what if this board is on a dormant state? Be patient and wait for someone to post some new things, instead of making a pointless thread. -_-

I say we talk about the characters o storyline like, favorite part, what route we like, what we like to promote our units into, etc. etc.

Oh, or things like "Isn't x so cool?" and stuff. Just, the board getting more casual, with people posting what they have on their minds, like me.

... And also not caring how stupid some people will think it is.

I have to commend the enthusiasm, but I think people should make topics when they feel like doing so : P

Besides, this game is getting kind of old now.

Yes, the game is getting old, and we need to give it some anti-ageing cream and makes its flabby wrinkles go away.

I say we talk about the characters o storyline like, favorite part, what route we like, what we like to promote our units into, etc. etc.

Oh, or things like "Isn't x so cool?" and stuff. Just, the board getting more casual, with people posting what they have on their minds, like me.

Yes, of course that would be wonderful. But I believe those topics are overused already, and chances of people want to discuss that were a bit low. Since no one has started to make that thread yet. You can't force someone to post something, can you? And I'm not counting this one, okay? I don't think a poll thread on Joshua's hat is a decent topic to discuss, sorry. -_-

... And also not caring how stupid some people will think it is.

Yes, I can see that clearly.

Yes, the game is getting old, and we need to give it some anti-ageing cream and makes its flabby wrinkles go away.

I think that logic is.....a bit wrong.

Everyone, make threads! It doesn't matter f they're "Josh has a nice hat" or "Is that a monocle that Ewan has?", just post SOMETHING! You know, not every Fire Emblem thread has to be a debate or info about your latest playthrough. People on this board need to chillax and post whatever's on their mind so this board comes back to life.

Who's with me?

saying the boards dead because people dont post random things such as "I LIKE CORN" is not just inaccurate it's pretty ignorant, if you want random craziness go to FFtF. If anything is dead its this topic