Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double Battle anyone?

And does anyone have a spare Razor Claw or a Rock Polish TM?

I could probs trade you one, but I have to see what kind of item I need in order to trade for it

Alright, I can give you a Ganlon berry if you want.

Ok, Yay, Now I can finally evolve Fireman. :D

Wait wait wait, I wanna ganlon berry! I don't even know what it is, but its probably one of your uber berries >_<

A'ight. Well I can get u razor fang and Rock Polish.

Also still looking for an Earthquake and Brick Break.

Edit: Also Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, and rock slide.

Edited by Lettuce!

~bump~

Still looking for a battle/ the cubone item

I saw your post yesterday, and transferred a Thick Club from my Emerald cart into my Diamond card specially for you. I'm available from today Friday 5th 16h30 Hour of Japan, to Saturday 6th 1:00 AM Hour of Japan, if you want to trade with me.

In return, do you have some Shards ? I need them for the Platinum move tutor, as I'm preparing a big giveaway.

A'ight. Well I can get u razor fang and Rock Polish.

Also still looking for an Earthquake and Brick Break.

Edit: Also Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, and rock slide.

I have a shitload of Earthquake and Brick Break on my 3rd Gen carts, and several of them on my Diamond cart. Tell me if you're interested. In return, do you have Shards ? And see my reply to Wobbuffet for my hours availabilities. ;)

I saw your post yesterday, and transferred a Thick Club from my Emerald cart into my Diamond card specially for you. I'm available from today Friday 5th 16h30 Hour of Japan, to Saturday 6th 1:00 AM Hour of Japan, if you want to trade with me.

In return, do you have some Shards ? I need them for the Platinum move tutor, as I'm preparing a big giveaway.

I have a shitload of Earthquake and Brick Break on my 3rd Gen carts, and several of them on my Diamond cart. Tell me if you're interested. In return, do you have Shards ? And see my reply to Wobbuffet for my hours availabilities. ;)

like Red Shards? I'll check up on that later.

Yes, those. Especially Red and Blue Shards, as I want to teach several Pokés Outrage and Aqua Tail, and those two are very demanding on those two kinds of Shards.

If that's all right with you, we'll do the Earthquake and Brick Break trade first, then the Shards trade. Indeed, the TMs are on my Diamond cart, while I obviously need to get the Shards on Platinium. ;)

You have my FCs on the pinned topic, what is yours ?