Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giveaway preparations are going smoothly (half of the Pokés are transferred to my Diamond cart and ready, other half will be transferred as soon as I'll finish training one of the Pokés and have Emerald Clone Glitched all of them in 5 copies, Platinum playthrough is currently at 5th Gym beaten).

But I still need a little help. Does someone have several copies of Life Orb and Choice Specs ?

I would need 3 copies of each.

(If you have Red and Blue Shards as well, I'm very interested. I'm about to complete the amount of Shards needed for all the Platinum Move Tutors I want to teach to some of the giveaway's Pokés, I'm just missing 3 Red Shards and 6 Blue Shards).

In about 10-15 minutes i am going to need me to help evolve another pokemon :mellow:

I shall also grace said person with the honor of being the first person to face my somewhat of a team :D

Never again am i training a pokemon that need to be traded to evolve...

sorry machamp, ryperion, magmar's 3rd form, steelix, and any others i have missed.

Edited by Noremac