Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll battle Ace first. And then I can battle you.

Ok, Ace. I'm ready and waiting! =)

Oups, I just read now that you're ready for it. Just give five minutes to organize my team. You can battle Wobby first if you want during that time. ;)

Could you remind me your FC BTW, please ? With the Giveaway, I had to input and erase a lot of FC in my Diamond cart (which will be the one I'll use for the battle), and I'm not sure if I still have yours.

Oups, I just read now that you're ready for it. Just give five minutes to organize my team. You can battle Wobby first if you want during that time. ;)

Could you remind me your FC BTW, please ? With the Giveaway, I had to input and erase a lot of FC in my Diamond cart (which will be the one I'll use for the battle), and I'm not sure if I still have yours.

5112 0549 3679

And Ok, I'll battle Normac first. =)

Normac? Are you Ready?

That was an INCREDIBLE match. Congrats, Princess, I REALLY enjoyed it, and I would have said this even if I lost ! :D

Thank you fr the bottom of my heart for giving me such an heated battle for my first Wi-Fi battle against a human player ever ! ~o~

That was an INCREDIBLE match. Congrats, Princess, I REALLY enjoyed it, and I would have said this even if I lost ! :D

Thank you fr the bottom of my heart for giving me such an heated battle for my first Wi-Fi battle against a human player ever ! ~o~

XD You're welcome. That was a pretty awesome match. The best I've had in awhile. =)

XD You're welcome. That was a pretty awesome match. The best I've had in awhile. =)

My, glad to hear that ! And the best of it, is that I recorded it (albeit I fear in a crappy quality). It was such a great match, I'd love posting it on my Youtube account. Do you mind if I do that ? ;)

Alright, and my friend would like to battle you. His code:5412 6945 1645

Ok, Noremac, are you ready?

Ah, your friend wants to battle me ? Sure, but I need to rearrange my team a bit. Could he wait 5 to 10 mins please ?