Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some Chimchars with Thunderpunch, Firepunch, grass knot, and flamethrower or thunderpunch and blaze kick. Also Charmanders with Dragon Rush and squirtles with muddy water. If anyone wants 'em.

I've got some Chimchars with Thunderpunch, Firepunch, grass knot, and flamethrower or thunderpunch and blaze kick. Also Charmanders with Dragon Rush and squirtles with muddy water. If anyone wants 'em.

I may be interested for the Chimchars, but it depends. Do you have any Jolly or Naive ones ? And if so, could you tell me their IVs ?

If they have one of those right Natures and good IVs, I can propose you some Pokémon off my list of my best breeds.

(And if you remember my Christmas Giveaway and see some on my LJ entries, you must know how good they are. :P)

I'm up to battle if anyone wants. PM ME BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE ON THIS FORUM! I do, however, get e-mails on my phone, so when you PM i'll most likely respond in 10 minutes or so.

Does anybody have 3 red shards I can trade for. I have like 5 of everything you can find under ground (electric/water/sun/leaf/fire stones, some plates, heart pieces etc) to trade and i have a few other things, i am just tired of searching underground for the shards, it is killing me.

• 3 months later...

Okay, I'm taking a big risk posting in this topic because it's almost hit three months old, but because it's pinned I'll just accept whatever the punishment may be.

EDIT: I didn't see anything about necroposting in the rules, but I'll read 'em again to be sure.

I play online when I can; my team is a mishmash of OU and UU/NU, but I'll play against whatever is thrown in my direction.

If people still play this, let me know and we can set up a battle time sometime. I'm typically free on weekday evenings (EST time) and most weekends. If something comes up, I'll let you know. Any thanks in advance.

Siegfried, I guess I can trade you some... I believe that I have a few. But, do you by any chance own Emerald? I think the Red Shards on there can be cloned via the Battle Frontier, and then imported for easy access.

Edited by caleb723

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a question:

Is there any way for me to transfer Pokemon from Diamond to Pearl without actually having to spend money for another DS or trying to look for another friend with one? I heard Pokemon Battle Revolution allows you to do that and wanted to make sure if it's true or not.

Aw crap. Are you sure? If you have PBR, can you check it out to see if it allows you?

Also, is there any way to keep my DS on a WEP yet still have WPA2 set on my computer? You know, like make one point an exception to the security settings?

Aw crap. Are you sure? If you have PBR, can you check it out to see if it allows you?

Also, is there any way to keep my DS on a WEP yet still have WPA2 set on my computer? You know, like make one point an exception to the security settings?

PBR doesn't transfer Pokemon, it only copies them.

And no, you can't. The DS can use WPA2, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am wondering if anyone here has a Ho-OH on D/P/Pt. I would like to trade for it temporarily,so that i may get my own over the GTS.I am able to put up either a Darkrai or an Arceus for the same purpose to whoever is willing to.

my FC is 1076 0747 0103 and my name is SASUKE,please let me know if interested.

EDIT:Got this done.if anyone else wants to contact me for some reason,my FC is still here.

Edited by Ether

Bananas and I are looking for battles.

My FC: 3695 6330 4602

Her FC: 3351 6982 6080

If you want an easier battle, PM Bananas. If you want a harder one, PM me.

Rules:

~No ubers.

~Sleep Clause (one pokemon asleep at a time).

~Level 100 single battle.

~Microphone off.

Edited by Seph

Bananas and I are looking for battles.

My FC: 3695 6330 4602

Her FC: 3351 6982 6080

If you want an easier battle, PM Bananas. If you want a harder one, PM me.

Rules:

~No ubers.

~Sleep Clause (one pokemon asleep at a time).

~Level 100 single battle.

~Microphone off.

the only problem I have is the sleep rule I love using sleep moves

the only problem I have is the sleep rule I love using sleep moves

The Sleep Clause is in effect for all competitive battles and tournaments. If you don't like it, too bad.