Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats probably why I don't battle competitively right

But its for the best, after all you don't want a Darkrai sleeping every single pokemon you have.

In my SoulSilver edition my Quilava and a Ditto just created a pair of Cyndaquils in hope to get my hands on the other 2 starters.

Searching: for Chikorita or Totodile

Offer: Cyndaquil

Man, the GTC is so unreliable to get the other starters. You can only look for them if you have seen them but there is not a single trainer, except for the Rival, who uses them in battle so you will never see them unless you already traded it.

Edit:

FC: 3309 7001 0435

Edit: I'm going to restart the game soon. So there is no point in keeping this request up. However that also means that I don't need any of the Pokemon or Items I already collected in SoulSilver so if anybody is interested in some of them, like the ones that can't breed and you only get one of them or into similar rare items and TMs, I would be happy to give them away. Not that my collection is impressive or anything. I think I only have a few Legendaries you can catch in SoulSilver (I will restart once I got all of them) namely Entei, Suicune and Lugia, a few lv 1 Chikoritas and Totodiles, and a Pikachu with Fly from the Pokewalker from where I also got a Light Ball. I also haven't used any TMs yet, except those which you can easily buy from the shops.

Edited by BrightBow-User

• 2 weeks later...

In my HeartGold edition my Quilava and a Ditto just created a pair of Cyndaquils in hope to get my hands on the other 2 starters.

Searching: for Chikorita or Totodile

Offer: Cyndaquil

Man, the GTC is so unreliable to get the other starters. You can only look for them if you have seen them but there is not a single trainer, except for the Rival, who uses them in battle so you will never see them unless you already traded it.

Edit:

FC: 3309 7001 0435

Oh, I could quickly hatch you out either of those! It will take a little bit, but I'll let you know when I have one ready. Even better, I can give you both if you can give me a Gligar (nature, gender, ect. doesn't matter, it's all for Pokedex)

Friend Code is 3825 0721 9394

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am planning to start a new game on SoulSilver soon, so I was wondering if somebody was interested to take some of the Pokemon and stuff I collected during the playthrough since I can't keep that stuff anyway.

I collected the following legendaries:

Entei

Suicune

Lugia (the lv40 version)

Zapdos

Mewtwo

Latios (Does this one even count as a legendarie? Can you breed it?)

I am expecting to catch Ho-Oh, Raikou, and the rest of the legendarie Birds soon.

I currently have the following TMs:

TM01, TM02, TM03, TM05, TM07, TM09, TM10

TM11, 2xTM12, TM14, TM18, TM19, TM20, TM23,TM26, TM27, TM28, TM29, TM30, TM34, TM35, TM36, 4xTM37, 2xTM41, TM43, TM44, TM45, TM46, TM47, TM48, TM49, TM50, TM51, TM52, TM55, 2xTM57, TM59, TM60, TM62, TM63, TM54, 3xTM65, TM66, TM67, TM69, TM70, 2xTM72, TM78, 2xTM79, TM80, TM82, TM83, TM84, TM85, TM86, 2xTM87, TM88, TM89, TM91, TM92

[spoiler=I also have:]

-A Pikachu which knows Fly and one with Volttackle from the Pokewalker.

-1x Cyndaquil and 1x it's final evolution.

-3x Totodile

-2x Eevee

-A bunch of other one-shot items like the Masterball and other stuff. It would probably take me hours to figure out their respective english names and setting the DS to english doesn't work.

-a bunch of

Not all that impressive, but since you get only one of those things in a playthrough I just thought it would be a waste if I just delete all those stuff.

Edit: FC: 3309 7001 0435

Edited by BrightBow-User

I am planning to start a new game on SoulSilver soon, so I was wondering if somebody was interested to take some of the Pokemon and stuff I collected during the playthrough since I can't keep that stuff anyway.

I collected the following legendaries:

Entei

Suicune

Lugia (the lv40 version)

Zapdos

Mewtwo

Latios (Does this one even count as a legendarie? Can you breed it?)

I am expecting to catch Ho-Oh, Raikou, and the rest of the legendarie Birds soon.

I currently have the following TMs:

TM01, TM02, TM03, TM05, TM07, TM09, TM10

TM11, 2xTM12, TM14, TM18, TM19, TM20, TM23, TM26, TM27, TM28, TM29, TM30, TM34, TM35, TM36, 4xTM37, 2xTM41, TM43, TM44, TM45, TM46, TM47, TM48, TM49, TM50, TM51, TM52, TM55, 2xTM57, TM59, TM60, TM62, TM63, TM54, 3xTM65, TM66, TM67, TM69, TM70, 2xTM72, TM78, 2xTM79, TM80, TM82, TM83, TM84, TM85, TM86, 2xTM87, TM88, TM89, TM91, TM92

[spoiler=I also have:]

-A Pikachu which knows Fly and one with Volttackle from the Pokewalker.

-1x Cyndaquil and 1x it's final evolution.

-3x Totodile

-2x Eevee

-A bunch of other one-shot items like the Masterball and other stuff. It would probably take me hours to figure out their respective english names and setting the DS to english doesn't work.

-a bunch of

Not all that impressive, but since you get only one of those things in a playthrough I just thought it would be a waste if I just delete all those stuff.

Edit: FC: 3309 7001 0435

What are the natures of your Suicune, Zapdos, and Lugia, please ?

Really sorry AstraLunaSol, this Lugia highly interests me too. :(

BrightBowUser, do you want a competitive Pokémon of mine in exchange for the Lugia ? I can offer you one of the following that I currently have in reserve in my Diamond cart :

* Clefable

Female, Calm,

Magic Guard

IVs : 30 / 22 / 29 / 30 / 30 / 28

EVs : 252 HP / 160 DEF / 96 SpDEF

HP Fighting 62

Softboiled / Flamethrower / Reflect / Follow Me

(Excellent tank and support UU Pokémon. Softboiled, which I tutored it with from my Emerald cart, makes it even better.)

* Mankey

Lv. 5 (Untouched), Lv.27 (Ev-trained)

Female, Jolly

Gets Anger Point upon evolution

IVs : 31 / 31 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 31

EVs (for the Lv.27 one) : 6 HP / 252 ATT / 252 SPEED

HP Dark 59

Ice Punch / ThunderPunch / Fire Punch / Rock Slide

(This one is very good for the HazeRider set described at Smogon, although you'll need to rework the EVs on the EV-trained one)

* Ditto

Lv.100

Calm

IVs : 31 / 31 / 6 / 16 / 30 / 24

EVs : none

HP Fighting 54

(My master breeder for IV-competitive Pokés in both my 3rd Gen and 4th gen carts. It also comes from my French Fire-Red cart, so that means it's a foreign Ditto, useful for Shiny Breeding :P)

EDIT : Forgot to say : only the Lugia interests me, the Suicune and the Zapdos don't have good natures :(

Edited by AceNoctali

@AceNoctali

I don't want anything in exchange since I will restart my game and therefore can't keep anything.

Okay then. When can we do the trade ? For today, I'm available from now until 9:00 PM GMT+1.

I am ready from now to, I think midnight.

So I have to register your friendcode and then enter the wi-fi club below the Pokemon center? If so I will be on in a few minutes.

BTW, do you want me to give it any nickname while I have the chance? Or any any item I should give it?

Edit: And what is your FC again?

Edited by BrightBow-User

I'll use my Diamond cart, so my FC is :

Sety / 3222 8035 2300

What is your FC, BTW ?

As for nicknaming and items : please don't nickname it, and no need to attach an item on it, thanks. :)

Ok, thanks. :)

I'm connected on wifi right now, waiting for you.

EDIT : Thanks for the Lugia. :)

But why were you checking my team's Salamence, after the trade ? :huh:

Edited by AceNoctali

I am a bit irritated though. Is there a reason not to peek on someones Pokemon?

In the communities I participate, peeking at Pokémon during trading sessions is like saying : "I don't trust you, you may trick me and send me non-legit Pokémon", that's why. This is why I went straight to the trade, without checking your Pokés.

Edited by AceNoctali

Anyone up for a Lileep? I would like an Anorith for it. If somebody beats one of you to it, I'll edit this and let you guys know. My code is this: 3825 0721 9394

Edit: Somebody has offered me already. Disregard this message.

Edited by Kintenbo