DeSu

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVs:4 HP/252 ATK/252 SPEED

Don't know the IV's

Is Adamant.

Knows Earthquake, Thunder punch, and two other moves.

I was in the middle of training it when I realized cross-chop was an egg move <_< .

ah i see, well you can always find the Electrivire somewhere in a forum. or from PBR if you have it. I have an Electrivire, like yours (Legit 100%) but it has a place in one of my teams...

I didn't teach it those yet.

I was training it for the Battle Frontier, and therefore had no BP yet.

Do you have Platinum ? If yes, you can transfer your Electivire there and teach him the Elemental Punches by visiting the guy in the house at Route 212. You'll need 6 Blue Shards and 2 Red Shards for each Punch.

Shards can be dug in the Underground, as well as giving Star Pieces to the owner of Fuego Ironworks (each Star Piece is worth 4 Shards, one of each color).

Also, to compensate the lack of Cross Chop, you can always teach it Low Kick.

As for your actual offer, I'm not interested, sorry. I've already bred in the past an Adamant (31 / 31 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 31) and a Mild (29 / 31 / 26 / 30 / 31 / 31, Hidden Power Grass 69) competitive Electivire with the Elemental Punches and Cross Chop as Egg Moves.

Edited by AceNoctali

• 3 weeks later...

Since i don't feel like making a topic, i'm wondering if someone would like a pbr tournament. I'll make the topic if it gets enough attention. Although this isn't the best topic to post it in...

Since i don't feel like making a topic, i'm wondering if someone would like a pbr tournament. I'll make the topic if it gets enough attention. Although this isn't the best topic to post it in...

Won't be able to participate if it's done on PBR, as I don't own a Wii (nor the game).

If the tournament is done on Wi-Fi DS games though, I would be interested.

well the tournament for the ds was made but not many people were interested. They said shoddy is much better. Which i lack.

Edited by SlayerX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do any of you RNG or hack pokemon?

I'm able to use the RNG for capturing Shiny Pokés in Emerald, but that's as far as my abilities regarding RNG go. I don't know how to use RNG in 4th Gen games at all.

And I don't own any hacking device (my only resource for cloning Pokés is the Battle Tower Cloning Glitch in Emerald).

Why the question ?

I'm able to use the RNG for capturing Shiny Pokés in Emerald, but that's as far as my abilities regarding RNG go. I don't know how to use RNG in 4th Gen games at all.

And I don't own any hacking device (my only resource for cloning Pokés is the Battle Tower Cloning Glitch in Emerald).

Why the question ?

Just asking because the people at gamefaqs, the only place to get good hacks and breed without too much things, is sometimes really annoying. And i wanted to do an special sun day team for my Pokemon battle revolution Groundon pass.

• 2 weeks later...

Iss that the one that gives you the pokewalker course? I think I have some extras.

What are you offering for it?

Yes that one.

i'll have to see my pokemon, anything you would like in particular?

Lvl 30 shaymin UT from flower paradise, Timid Nature.

A blissey with seismeic toss, i go in a raffle. I think its hacked though. Seismic toss is not an egg move in D/P/Pt.

Alamos Darkrai UT

A foreign Celebi with i think what is a japanese name. Its from Hoenn

TRU Dragonite/Shaymin/Regigigas

TRU Arceus (You'd have to wait until i get one of the lvl 1 legendaries.)

Got the course from a Jirachi traded from gts-platinum-gold. Thanks anyway.

Edited by SlayerX

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would anyone be interested in trading Power Items (Black/White only) in exchange for Dittos with perfect IVs in a certain stat.

Specifically, I need:

Power Weight

Power Belt

Power Band

I'm also willing to go for Choice Specs, Life Orb, or Focus Sash, in the unlikely event that any of you are willing to trade them.

There's just a tournament coming up where I live ( a really big deal, the last one in Australia was back when DP was first released.) in little over a week, and I simply don't have the time to grind for subway points.

And am willing to offer a Ditto with a perfect IV in the stat of your choice. (I have spares on hand) Perfect for breeding. (Although it's a little counter intuitive to trade the item you need to use to pass down the IV for it but...)

I also have a few leftover bred Pokemon from my past breeding sprees in earlier games. Most have 31 IVs in at least 2 stats. (their natures may not be ideal though)

Do these appeal to anyone?

Vulpix, 31 Speed, Timid, (Female) [Hypnosis and Energy Ball]

Torchic, 31 Speed, Timid

Bagon, 31 Attack, 31 Defence, Adamant (Female) [Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump]

Bagon, 31 Attack, 31 Speed, Relaxed

Bagon, 31 Attack, 31 HP, Adamant (Female w/Everstone)

Riolu, 31 Sp. Attack, Modest

Riolu, 31 Speed, Timid

An assortment of Gastlys, all with 31 Speed and Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball bred. One Hastly 2 Naive.

Aron, 31 Speed, Docile (Male) [Head Smash, Earthquake and Rock Polish]

Note again that, for the moment, I'm only accepting offers from Black/White. I don't care what you give me, as long as they have an item I need.