Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

Yay :D

Good game. i am surprised my team did that well both of those times, Marowak actually living shocked me, hid Def and hp suck terribly and he doesn't have that great of speed, but he works out good when he lives.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay :D

Good game. i am surprised my team did that well both of those times, Marowak actually living shocked me, hid Def and hp suck terribly and he doesn't have that great of speed, but he works out good when he lives.

Yeah, Good Game.

You ready, faiya?

EDIT: Oh....No one else wanna battle?

Edited by Princess Kilvas

i forgot that there was a topic like this one in here.

Diamond FC: 4898-0492-0760

the game belongs to my sister, so you'll eventually fight against her. I'll tell you about my team later.

if you want to fight me, PM is most appreciated for such request.

does anybody have the roost tm up for trade?

It took me a long time to get it (thus why I haven't answered on your request, but I have never forgotten it), but I finally got my hand on a spare TM Roost specially for you. Still interested in it ? ;)

It took me a long time to get it (thus why I haven't answered on your request, but I have never forgotten it), but I finally got my hand on a spare TM Roost specially for you. Still interested in it ? ;)

Yes, i was going to steal my friend's but apparently he ended up using it.....

Ok then. The Roost TM is on my Platinum cart, so you'll have to use my Platinum FC for the trade.

Your FC is still 5370 3858 9891, right ?

And as for the trade, I'll be available tomorrow starting from 10:00 AM UTC+9 (aka in 7 hours and 30 minutes as I write this edit), so poke at me any time during the day starting from that hour when you're ready for the trade.

EDIT n°2 : Trade complete. ;)

Edited by AceNoctali

Just letting you guys know, I won't be on for the most part because my mom has Wi-Fi blocking my DS for some reason now... I'll only be on those far n few times I go to the library or Masu/Kiba's

• 2 weeks later...