Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

Never mind, apparently my swarm today was cubone so i got my own club.

Ah, good for you. Okay, I'll keep my extra copy of Thick Club for someone else who would need it. ;)

----------------

I'm still in search for Shards for Platinum, though. Especially Blue and Red ones.

In exchange, I can offer you virtually all 3rd Gen items, save for DeepSeaScale and Tooth, and Soul Dew. I don't have all of them on Diamond though, so for some I'll have to get them on Emerald and trasfer them on Diamond, so that'll take some time.

Here is a list of 3rd Gen items currently available as extras in my Diamond file :

* Multi EXP x2

* Little Mushroom x5

* Big Mushroom x5

* Heart Scale x5

* Leftovers x5

* Upgrade x2

* Master Ball x2

* Thick Club x1

* TM01 Focus Punch x3

* TM02 Dragon Claw x3

* TM05 Roar x3

* TM10 Hidden Power x3

* TM22 Solar Beam x1

* TM26 Earthquake x5

* TM27 Return x3

* TM30 Shadow Ball x1

* TM31 Brick Break x 5

* TM36 Sludge Bomb x2

* TM50 Overheat x3

I also have all Evolution Stones, but some of them are in rare supplies, such as Moon Stones. I do have a crapload of Dusk, Awaken, and Light Stones, though (about 20 of each).

Today, I'll be available basically all day long from now 13:05 PM to 23:55 PM Hour of Japan.

And generally, I'll be online all days of the week from 20:00 PM to 23:30 PM Hour of Japan, so if you want to trade with me, those are sure-fire hours to find and catch me.

(Here's a neat site if you're confused with time zones and want to safely converte between you time and Japan's.)

My FCs are on the pinned topic of this board.

Also, since the items I offer are on my Diamond cart, and the shards I want HAVE to go on Platinum, ready a lot of fodder, and since I want to trust you, we'll do the Diamond item trade first, then the Platinum Shard trade. ;)

Edited by AceNoctali

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a battle too, if anyone wants to. I only do singles.

My team is extremely old though, so I'm not sure how well I'd be able to battle.

Edited by Loputousu

My Shards' quest is still up, so you know.

If you're curious about why I'm so eager for Shards (and some TMs as well), read this topic on the LJ community Pokéwifi. The link also contains my latest updated version of my item wants and items I offer.

Also, protip : Serenes Forest's forum is one of the three boards I plan to make this giveaway (I PMed Vincent about it, and he was interested). ;)

Edited by AceNoctali

My Shards' quest is still up, so you know.

If you're curious about why I'm so eager for Shards (and some TMs as well), read this topic on the LJ community Pokéwifi. The link also contains my latest updated version of my item wants and items I offer.

Also, protip : Serenes Forest's forum is one of the three boards I plan to make this giveaway (I PMed Vincent about it, and he was interested). ;)

I have three red, one blue, one green and one yellow shard if you're intrested. :)

FC: 5112 0549 3678

I have three red, one blue, one green and one yellow shard if you're intrested. :)

FC: 5112 0549 3678

Cool, thanks ! That'll help me a lot ! ~o~

At which hours are you available during this Tuesday and this Wednesday ? As for me, I'll be available today from now 16:40 to until around Wednesday 0:15 am Hour of Japan ; and then, I'll be back online at around 10:00 am until 14:00. Please use the time zone converter site I linked to in my last topic if you're confused with time zones. ;)

EDIT : Is your code written correctly, and what's your Trainer name ? Because the game says to me in Japanese : "Friend code not valid". :/

How many shards will it take to get all of your earthquakes?

Eh ? Shards, for Earthquake ? Earthquake is a TM, not a move tutor. :s

And, to cite myself on the topic at Pokéwifi :

I know the Shards count is insane, but I need that much for a total of 6 Outrage, 6 Aqua Tail, and 3 Trick, aka 36 Red Shards, 60 Blue Shards, 12 Yellow Shards, and 12 Green Shards.

As of December 9th, I currently have 6 Red Shards, 14 Blue Shards, 8 Green Shards, and 7 Yellow Shards on my Platinum cart.

Edited by AceNoctali

AHHHH ! I misunderstood your question, I thought you said I needed Earthquakes for my Giveaway POkés ! SO SORRY ! T_T

I have no longer a need for Green Shards, as the Underground was very generous with them tonight, so I'd like your 2 Yellows (that would just perfectly complete my Yellow Shards need), your 2 Red, and your 8 Blue ones.

Since the Earthquakes are on my Diamond cart, let's proceed to that trade first, then we'll do the Shards trade on my Platinum cart, is that fine with you ? ;)

My FCs are in the pinned topic of the Other Games board, by the way.

I can trade up to 6 Pokés at a time. So in the case of the Earthquakes, we can do it in one shot ; while for the Shards (a total of 14), we'll need to do it in 3 shots.

Since I couldn't get your signal, I rebooted my DS just in case. PLease try contacting me again.

EDIT : Kaaaay, still don't work. Let's try with you inviting me, shall we ? :/

Edited by AceNoctali

Okay, works now with you inviting me. Let's proceed with the trade while we have the signal. ;)

EDIT : Earthquake trade completed, let's go with the Shards now. :)

Edited by AceNoctali

I can trade up to 6 Pokés at a time. So in the case of the Earthquakes, we can do it in one shot ; while for the Shards (a total of 14), we'll need to do it in 3 shots.

Since I couldn't get your signal, I rebooted my DS just in case. PLease try contacting me again.

EDIT : Kaaaay, still don't work. Let's try with you inviting me, shall we ? :/

good idea, you just saved me literally weeks of work. enjoy my army of sandshrews

Okay, works now with you inviting me. Let's proceed with the trade while we have the signal. ;)

EDIT : Earthquake trade completed, let's go with the Shards now. :)

k sounds good, btw i have 9 blue, not 8.

You're welcome for the 'Quakes ;)

Okay, so that'll be 15 shards.

I couldn't succeed in connecting with you on Platinum, so I rebooted my DS. Back in a few secs.

ok, this time you invite, my brother just got off the 360 so it might work better.