Similarities between FE Games

I used to have quite a few of these. Anyway...

Old general who's usually difficult/annoying to recruit, eg. Lawrence, Hannibal, Xavier, Douglas, Tauroneo

Male Wyvern Lord who isn't a complete enemy, but cannot be recruited (normally), eg. Misheil, Areone, Gale, Glen

Harken and Isadora are a parallel of Astria and Midia.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Anna never open any shop in FE series. She handles tutorial and saving. -_-

Unless you are talking about Lalabel (Aimee in English) who is the vendor's owner. =x

Anna owns the Secret Shops in FE 1, 3, 5, 6, and 7 to my knowledge. And hell, what if she sells your weapons you got in stock in FE4? Sneaky lil red head.

Also, Anna's the Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny of the series.

FE3 - I'm not sure...

FE4 - Theives in general (Deu, Patty, Deu) and Sylvia the modest

Richardo and Chainey I think fall into that. Richardo seems a bit like Legault and with Chainey in book 2 there was the whole

pretending to be Chiki and confessing to Marth...

though Chainey admits to doing that to lighten the mood.

Of course having said that those characters don't get much in the way of dialogue :(

I have not played any FE's before 6 so I am unable to comment on their particuler Fire Emblems, if any one wants to contribute them it would be welcome.

I am very interested as to whether these links mean anything. Are the different lands parallel universes, with their own version of the FE?

FE5 didn't have one to my knowledge and FE4s one is only mentioned in Dialogue. I'm not sure FE Gaiden had one either.

FE1 has the Fire Emblem as an item Marth gets and FE3 book 2 goes a more into the Fire Emblems bloody history.

FE5 didn't have one to my knowledge and FE4s one is only mentioned in Dialogue.

In FE4/5 the Fire Emblem is simply the crest of House Velthomer.

And since nobody from House Velthomer plays much of a role in Thracia 776, it's only natural that it isn't mentioned at all in that game.

As far as I know only FE6 and FE8 share certain aspects in terms of characters:

FE6:

Dieck

Rutger

Fir

Fazilla

Ellen

Klein

Lalum

Zeiss

Lugh

Sophia

Wendy

FE8:

Gerik

Joshua

Marisa

Myrrh

Natasha

Innes

Tethys

Cormag

Ewan

Knoll

Amelia

And for the secret characters and the trial map characters:

FE8:

Lyon

Valter

Glen

Selena

Caellach

FE6:

Zephiel

Narshen

Gale

Brunya

Murdock(IDKW...)

I don't know if it counts, but I always thought that Orson was similar to Hardain, at least on a very basic level. I think they even look somewhat similar, but that might just be me.

You guys are missing the BIG stuff. Let me post some mind-blowing stuff.

"Love, Thief, Healer, Killer Swordsman/woman"

Ever notice this has been carried over 90% of the time? What you ask?

FE1 - Julian is a thief who fell in love with a healer, while being pursued by a killer Swordman.

FE4 - Jamuka is in love with Edin (healer) and releases her with a thief while a killer Swordswoman is in the vicinity.

FE5 - Lifis the thief is in love with Safy (healer), while a killer Swordsman in on the lose.

FE6 - Rutger releases a healer while he is a killer Swordsman. Unfortunately, love and thief are missing from this equation. I seriously doubt Rutger would love motor mouth anyway.

FE8 - Healer recruits a killer Swordsman who is a potential love interest, but we have no thief involved in anyway.

You guys see the parallels?

They all have lords Well so many have already been said... ... ... The generals who betray there country becaus ethey are to peaceful: Douglas, Duessel, Tauroneo, I didn't play the older games so I can't give any more examples...

Teacher and student: Marcus/Cecilia + Roy, Pent + Erk, Karel + Guy, Duessel + Ephraim, Saleh + Ewan, Stefan + Ike, etc.

Surprised this hasn't been said: Nino archetypes. weapons

The "Don't Hate Me Because of My Low-Levels Near Endgame" archetype? Naw, that was Est of FE 1 and 3 who started that.

FE6 - Rutger releases a healer while he is a killer Swordsman. Unfortunately, love and thief are missing from this equation. I seriously doubt Rutger would love motor mouth anyway.

Umm . . Chad and Ellen. However, that is more Big Sister/Little Brother more than anything imo.

Male Wyvern Lord who isn't a complete enemy, but cannot be recruited (normally), eg. Misheil, Areone, Gale, Glen

I think Shiharam would count as well.

FE5 - Lifis the thief is in love with Safy (healer), while a killer Swordsman in on the lose.

Shiva is also in love with Saphy. :o

And Clarine seems pretty infatuation with Rutger during their suppports.

The womanizer - Alec, Saul, Sain

The female bow user who comes in early - Tania, Dorothy, Rebecca, Neimi

Some one who is good, but won't join you because they serve someone or their country and has to be killed - Camus, Ishtar, Idoun(I guess), Selena

Some one who is good, but won't join you because they serve someone or their country and has to be killed - Camus, Ishtar, Idoun(I guess), Selena

You forgot to mention Eltoshan.

You forgot to mention Eltoshan.

And the Reed Bros., and Bryce.

Anyone else that is missing?

Shiva is also in love with Saphy. :o

And Clarine seems pretty infatuation with Rutger during their suppports.

I know people keep saying that, but I never got that vibe from him. Maybe it's his personality. Besides, as long as Lifis is in love with her, that's good enough.

As for Clarine, same deal as Shiva. Never got that vibe from them at all. Hell, I think you're the first person to say there's anything between them, whereas the love triangle in FE5 was stated when the game was first released.

As for Clarine, same deal as Shiva. Never got that vibe from them at all. Hell, I think you're the first person to say there's anything between them, whereas the love triangle in FE5 was stated when the game was first released.

Lifis x Saphy x Shiva is a love triangle, indeed.

However, I believe Clarine is too busy being all over her "onii-sama" to be really interested in Rutger. And Rutger only loves his sword.

Not really the first person, I think.... you'd be hard-pressed to find a Japanese fan-artist who'd say that Clarine and Rutger aren't in love. I hadn't gotten that feeling from them the first time I played the games, but when you're a fanart collector, you really start to believe in those...