Your headcanons for anything FE-related!

henrymidfields

2 hours ago, joevar said:

their A support is anything but that. cant be more obvious they know each other feeling (it will be another cringe love confession like many S support if it did more than that)

Roy's A support with any girl is the equivalent of S rank, the entire game Roy is oblivious to Lilina's and Larun feelings, he only marries them if he has A rank. Lilina and Larum share feelings for  Roy but he doesn't necessarily feels the same unless the player choses that particular pairing over other five choices. 

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And then he finds the Archanean Aimee/Larabel, promptly going crazy because he thinks she followed after him.

Or plot twist, while he found the Tellian Aimee obnoxious... he ends up ending on friendly terms with the Archanean one.

Oh gosh I forgot Archanean Aimee. This is hilarious 🤣 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Mylady said:

Roy but he doesn't necessarily feels the same unless the player choses that particular pairing over other five choices. 

if you put it like that, then every lord barring the early nes game are oblivious to love not only roy

Edited by joevar

9 hours ago, Stones said:

Lord Ring, Aideen and Briggid’s dad, had blue hair when he was younger, which is how Lester got blue hair even without a blue-haired dad. 

So....

qpULiGS.png

You know even if he has blue hair, it's got to be recessive since none of his kids have blue, so regardless the father will have to have a recessive blue hair gene to make Lester. Consequentially, this means every single father in Genealogy must have recessive blue hair gene...and probably some other recessive genes too since I doubt this is the only case of impossible colour combinations.

20 hours ago, joevar said:

their A support is anything but that. cant be more obvious they know each other feeling (it will be another cringe love confession like many S support if it did more than that)

I had the same impression too. Their A support and Lilina's epilogue descriptions looks pretty natural to me. At least, it looks way better than some of the C to S-supports from Awakening or Fates. (I'm looking at you Fem!Robin x Chrom, or the majority of Setsuna's (x Niles may be an exception).)

14 hours ago, joevar said:

if you put it like that, then every lord barring the early nes game are oblivious to love not only roy

In a way yes? Roy has six love interests, Lilina is as canon with Roy as Shanna or Sophia or Sue, for example. The later games exemplify it better with S supports of " I always loved you" with more than one character, a thing that by the way, never happened with Roy in any A support.

We are taking about headcanons, so it makes sense in a timeline in which Roy marries Lilina but I was just calling attention that Roy is also oblivious to Lilina and Larum affections UNLESS he has A rank with them. 

Edited by Mylady

I like to imagine Vaida and Heath ended up fighting in the Sacae/llia conflicts before FE6 but died before Roy got involved, possibly in the same battle that killed Lyn and other FE7 characters who don't show up in FE7. (I know this is a bit fanfic-y)

All of the "Wolt's Bow" and "Ephraim's Lances" in Awakening are actually from various gift shops at tourist traps.

Nils wrote and sang many songs about the events of FE7 in the other world through the dragon's gate.

Fernand is BI, I just kinda get the vibe he's into both Mathilda and Clive.

Caspar and Ashe married in their paired ending. You don't just spend your entire life with someone who's just a friend and have them constantly at your side.

Gordin x Kris is canon IS are just cowards

The Gordin we have in FEH is a fake, the original one is much more manly and hot and NOT A SHOTA. It's a Navarre Samto situation I tell you! 

IS fucking despises Gordin

Claude ended up bringing one of the stray cats from the monestary with him to Almyra to remember everyone.

Even if Yuri and Ashe have no supports in 3H, they're actually really close. (They even have battle dialogue against each other!!!!)

Azura probably atvl has a surpressed crush on corn in birthright. I mean as she lays dying she ends up reaching out to him and asking HIM to smile, not her potential spouse or child. Thus I believe Azura actually was in love with Corn but since corn is married to someone else already, she repressed her feelings but was never able to quite let go of them.

25 minutes ago, Samz707 said:

I like to imagine Vaida and Heath ended up fighting in the Sacae/llia conflicts before FE6 but died before Roy got involved, possibly in the same battle that killed Lyn and other FE7 characters who don't show up in FE7. (I know this is a bit fanfic-y)

All of the "Wolt's Bow" and "Ephraim's Lances" in Awakening are actually from various gift shops at tourist traps.

Nils wrote and sang many songs about the events of FE7 in the other world through the dragon's gate.

Fernand is BI, I just kinda get the vibe he's into both Mathilda and Clive.

This is beautiful.

25 minutes ago, Gordin said:

Gordin x Kris is canon IS are just cowards

Nah clearly it's Xane X Kris.

So uh, can you turn back into Jaigen? -Kris on their wedding night.

Dorcas was actually poisoned but it was a non-lethal poison as a form of hazing from the bandits.

There is totally Pegasus/Wyvern Racing as a sport. (Mounted racing as an way to earn gold when IS?)

On 12/10/2020 at 12:51 AM, Jotari said:

Nemesis lived over a thousand one hundred years ago. If he had any children then half of everyone in Fodlan would be related to him (that's about the same time frame as Charlemagne who they say pretty much all of Europe is related to). If Jearlt was some kind of magical direct descendant, well then he'd probably have the Crest of Flames like all the other descendants of the 10 elites.

On 12/10/2020 at 5:50 PM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Erm, it doesn't quite work like that. Ingrid, for instance, says that she was alone among her siblings in having the Crest of Daphnel - even though they were all descended from her (him? I don't remember). Similarly, Annette bears the Crest of Dominic, through her father, Gilbert (who doesn't have it).

It's conceivable that Nemesis would have had children, but that either a) they went into hiding, fearing persecution from the church, or b) the Crest of Flames rarely manifested in them. I'm not saying this did happen, but the notion that "Byleth has the Crest of Flames as a long-lost descendant of Nemesis" is at least tenable.

Daphnel was male. Only Fraldarius and Lamine were females. 

Nemesis strikes me as the type to have kids he didn't know of. I'm saying he had one with a woman he spent one night with. The woman planned on finding him again to show him his child, but the church had started to hunt down the elites. She felt unsafe. She told people the father was a random war master/gladiator/etc. Not too far from the truth. And shortly after she had the idea to find him, news got out that he'd been killed, so she couldn't anyway.

He probably only had that one kid because...well....dude was a heckin chonkosaurus. His canon height is 7'2 according to datamine. Big and strong, not many women would be able to handle the act of making a kid with him. I would assume. The one that did was kind of a big gal herself.

11 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Daphnel was male. Only Fraldarius and Lamine were females. 

Nemesis strikes me as the type to have kids he didn't know of. I'm saying he had one with a woman he spent one night with. The woman planned on finding him again to show him his child, but the church had started to hunt down the elites. She felt unsafe. She told people the father was a random war master/gladiator/etc. Not too far from the truth. And shortly after she had the idea to find him, news got out that he'd been killed, so she couldn't anyway.

He probably only had that one kid because...well....dude was a heckin chonkosaurus. His canon height is 7'2 according to datamine. Big and strong, not many women would be able to handle the act of making a kid with him. I would assume. The one that did was kind of a big gal herself.

Given Nemesis's type, I could buy that not a lot of women would have a choice in the matter.

2 hours ago, Mylady said:

The later games exemplify it better with S supports of " I always loved you" with more than one character, a thing that by the way, never happened with Roy in any A support.

We are taking about headcanons, so it makes sense in a timeline in which Roy marries Lilina but I was just calling attention that Roy is also oblivious to Lilina and Larum affections UNLESS he has A rank with them. 

talk about everything else then suddenly i always love you out of nowhere in S support is exactly the problem many have pointed out. its feels unnatural and forced just because its S support and the game want you to pair everyone but being a coward and dont want to make a canon pair (because its the trend, really)

but i get what you want, so i concede to your point

22 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Given Nemesis's type, I could buy that not a lot of women would have a choice in the matter.

Perhaps. He could have been more mellow when he was alive, we only see him as a pissed off vengeful lich after all.

I would say he might have been more of a calculating sort and he kept his group together easily because of how big and strong he was, so nobody wanted to challenge his authority. Like I never got into the MCU but something like Thanos maybe?

15 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Perhaps. He could have been more mellow when he was alive, we only see him as a pissed off vengeful lich after all.

I would say he might have been more of a calculating sort and he kept his group together easily because of how big and strong he was, so nobody wanted to challenge his authority. Like I never got into the MCU but something like Thanos maybe?

Well he did butcher the Nabateans in their sleep and then turn their bones into weapons, so I doubt he was ever the most standup guy.

14 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Well he did butcher the Nabateans in their sleep and then turn their bones into weapons, so I doubt he was ever the most standup guy.

Fair point. Could have just been racist against dragons.

And I did say Thanos, who wasn't the most standup guy either.

Edited by Dragoncat

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Wasn't Nemesis manipulated by the Agarthans into viewing the Nabateans as oppressors? He may very well have viewed his actions as righteous. Though, there's no question of his willingness to take extreme measures.

1 hour ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Wasn't Nemesis manipulated by the Agarthans into viewing the Nabateans as oppressors? He may very well have viewed his actions as righteous. Though, there's no question of his willingness to take extreme measures.

Yeah, but I reckon they manipulated him specifically because he was already an unruly bandit king. I don't see anything to really suggest in the game that he had any kind of redeeming character.

Welll. We are on the subject of Nemesis, time to share Fallen Scales and Rising Crests lore/headcanons. Writing this damn thing is hard, but no shortage of ideas.

Blaiddyd and Fraldarius had a whirlwind romance. They had to cut it short after crest ingestion because the Agarthans were like "lol nope we don't want to risk double crested offspring we don't know if it will be safe"

Daphnel was bisexual. He was interested in Riegan, but it was one sided. Riegan, on the other hand, was sapiosexual and pickier than the rest of the boys.

Maurice. Omg Maurice, he's become the mascot of the story and the elites in general. He was a farmer who, after the Storm Dragon attacked his village, set out and was hired by Nemesis as the supply/convoy boy. Nobody expected him to do much else, but he finished off the Storm Dragon later in self defense. They let him take the crest. He transformed later for a couple reasons. One: the Agarthans had given magical protection to everyone but him. Two: he wasn't as trained as a warrior, so it was harder on him in general. All those centuries later, he recognizes Marianne as his scion because he could smell his crest on her and she reminded him of his daughter.

After crest ingestion, they all got dark gray scarves with their crest brand on them to match Nemesis' cape.

Gautier adopted Miklan in the afterlife. Felt sorry for him.

This was given to me by somebody on Reddit: Nemesis was crushing on Seiros and was gonna bring her the skull of the Immaculate One. Sure, he'd had classic bandit "damn imma tap that" feelings before, but Seiros, he wanted for more than one night. It was the closest to love he ever felt. Little did he know that she and the Immaculate One were the same thing...

Edited by Dragoncat

15 hours ago, Gordin said:

IS fucking despises Gordin

Archer prejudice man, it's been a problem for them all for too long. It's been dying down since post-Awakening though, so hopefully when IS re-revisits Archanea in 2030 they will agree that your boy deserves better than sandbagged Ryan growths and replace some of his advantages the remake took away. And for what it's worth he's way ahead of his peers in terms of character development.

Anyway...

Arlen and Luthier became total besties after the War of Heroes.

Larcei's real name is Luchtaine (to go with Scathach) but she goes by Larcei because she hates it. Everyone uses it out of respect, but Shanan and Scathach will go back to Luchtaine whenever she tries their patience.

The Demon King was one of many, but the Dragon tribes hunted them to extinction and displayed their skulls as trophies. Look at the Dragon Altar maps in FE3 Book 2.

On 12/10/2020 at 6:10 PM, orangeapple said:

That's canon actually. It's confirmed in Valter's chapter 15 conversation with Ephraim. 

Valter: Hello again, Ephraim. I let you flee once, but this time, there's no escape.
Ephraim: Escape? I'm not going anywhere. I came here for you. I came to defeat you.

Yes, I know about this line. I wanted to make a jab at people who say that Ephraim escaping is an asspull and call him a Gary Stu.

11 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Marianne's adoptive father doesn't hate her or think she's worthless, but Marianne's depression and crippling self-doubt put things into those perspectives. He's not nice, but he's not unkind either. 

Yeah, this.

On the subject of Marianne or rather, her crest and bloodline. Maurice, being the wholesome sweet farm boy I say he was, does not like it when he has to kill livestock or worse, humans, to eat. He will literally kneel, bow his head, and clasp his front paws and pray to the spirits for forgiveness when there is nothing else around for him to hunt. When he gets hungry, he rampages, so he tries to keep himself fed on wild animals. The giant wolves in Marianne's paralogue had decided he was their alpha male.

-Lyn is absolutely alive during FE6, and survives it.

-Ninian is, in fact, Roy's mother.

-Tailtiu x Azelle is (my head)canon.

-Tana joins on Ephraim's route. Amelia, Gerik, Tethys, Ewan, Marisa, and Cormag all join on Eirika's route. As for the L'Arachel trio? Who knows...