I hope the scale isn't lying to me

Percivalé

I apparently lost six pounds

Thanksgiving will give them back to me, I'm sure. ;_;

ooh, look, chicken rice

i dunno.

when we go outta town for games we always stop for Mc Donalds....but you'd think i would work it off

Ah you don't. You can exercise but going to Mc Donalds gives you tons of calories..so you just gain back the weight that you just lost =/

I seem to lose weight constantly. The only time I gain is some summer weeks where I retreat to the basement and eat 2 meals a day. Don't ask me how I gain that way though... Makes no sense.

And I'm losing more weight now... I lost about 8 pounds since last month( I'm almost always within 145-150, but now I'm 142 D:)

I seem to lose weight constantly. The only time I gain is some summer weeks where I retreat to the basement and eat 2 meals a day. Don't ask me how I gain that way though... Makes no sense.

And I'm losing more weight now... I lost about 8 pounds since last month( I'm almost always within 145-150, but now I'm 142 D:)

They can be other factors that can explain why your loosing weight...though its varies I suppose.