FE5 Tier List

Mekkah

Say- an archer attacks him, mage, boss with ranged weapon.

That's beyond stupid. They will be going for the units which can't attack back. Jesus Christ.

And if your bow user is by himself, then he'll die.

I know these games quite well actually, and since you hardly have any idea on what you dont know I would stop blabbering.

I don't think so, because no one here agrees with you.

What YOU have been saying hardly makes any sense.

That's weird, because no one agrees with you.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not really a problem actually. They can kill just fine. It's not like your other units are so godly that the enemies will die in one counterattack.
They can't "kill just fine." They can't even kill on the enemy phase because the AI actually has some degree of common sense in this game. They're restricted to only one attack per turn.

Doesn't Robert suck with weapon levels anyway? I can't help but recall that I only got a D with Bows after getting him to Level 20/0...

Bosses are perfectly stationary anyway. It's not like they speak for every other enemy in the game!

The only way for Robert to get action is if he's ganged up on and counter attacks a ranged attacker that decides to attack him. In which case, he'll barely survive through that shit and it's situational as hell. I'm sure the Archers would rather go for a unit that doesn't have a ranged attack available anyway!

Edited by Nathan Graves

That can go both ways.

If an imbecile does not agree with something that makes sense, does that make the person with sense an idiot?

If you put your archer in front of a boss with a master weapon or tome, the next turn, they will attack them.

He happens to have 20 speed and 20 luck. I dont think he will die, even if the he gets hit a 1% chance one or twice.

Doesn't Robert suck with weapon levels anyway? I can't help but recall that I only got a D with Bows after getting him to Level 20/0...

nope, he had an a

Edited by MaraeSceptre

They can't "kill just fine." They can't even kill on the enemy phase because the AI actually has some degree of common sense in this game. They're restricted to only one attack per turn.

I recall they can double attacks, with decent/good speed of course. Actually yes, raising Robert's weapon level could be a bit difficult, that's why I prefer Tanya.

Bosses are perfectly stationary anyway. It's not like they speak for every other enemy in the game!

The only way for Robert to get action is if he's ganged up on and counter attacks a ranged attacker that decides to attack him. In which case, he'll barely survive through that shit and it's situational as hell. I'm sure the Archers would rather go for a unit that doesn't have a ranged attack available anyway!

There are narrow paths/walls that you can use always use right?

Edited by Fury

If an imbecile does not agree with something that makes sense, does that make the person with sense an idiot?

So you're calling everyone imbeciles here? That's reportable.

If you put your archer in front of a boss with a master weapon or tome, the next turn, they will attack them.

So an archer is desperate enough to kill a boss because he is underleveled? Thanks for proving my point.

He happens to have 20 speed and 20 luck. I dont think he will die, even if the he gets hit a 1% chance one or twice.

Sure.

Edited by Julius

He doesn't have 20 speed/luck throughout the entire game. Only when you max him out, which takes ages because he starts out mediocre at level 1. I dunno if he has Elite (something tells me he does) but if he does I guess that helps but not much because his base kinda sucks!

20 Speed/Luck = like 60 Evade. In a single RNG game.

And damn, the boss doesn't mean anything. It doesn't speak for the millions of enemies this game has.

I recall they can double attacks, with decent/good speed of course.
Of course, Robert isn't double attacking immediately. He's not doing much when he does considering he can only use an Iron Bow for a while. Edited by Nathan Graves

terrain.

He maxed at I think 3 level after promotion.

Remember he can attack as well.

he has no elite.

(he starts with high speed and bows are generally light)

Edited by MaraeSceptre

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?game=5

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=roberto&game=5

He maxes Speed/Luck at level 20/8, but that's beside the point.

Terrain doesn't help much considering we're still only talking a single RNG game. Their attacks may not even be 40% the entire time; 50% seems pretty realistic as well. At base though it's more like 70 or 80% which really kills Robert.

He can't counter attack which is what we're talking about.

His Speed growth his good, his speed base is mediocre. I forget where I dug up the elite thing, but that's a point he doesn't have... so he doesn't gain levels faster either.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Of course, Robert isn't double attacking immediately. He's not doing much when he does considering he can only use an Iron Bow for a while.

Attacking priests could help actually. And there are a priest and a long distance magic user in the chapter he joins (just remember to wear those tomes out first or steal them). Not really much at first, but he could be usable with a little practice.

Edited by Fury

Most enemies in the game are armors.

Ax armors wth battle axes have terrible hit chance.

60 evade+ 20 or so from common forest terrain is certainly enough.

they get 1% hit chance usually.

I train him by attacking ballistas and thieves who yield much xp.

Personal experience does matter, rather than just pitiful theories.

He's usable, not God tier. There's a distinct difference here.

He's not the only one who can kill Priests and long distance magic users. In fact, babying him with them is kinda stupid because it's easier to just go and get the kill.

... if most enemies in the game are Armors, how is he doing damage? Hell in the early game (when he comes in, anyway) he'll have about 20 evade more or less and they'll hit Robert a lot.

Ballistas have high Def too, and thieves don't get doubled/killed by him for a while.

Personal experience does matter, rather than just pitiful theories.
No because it's often biased and the fact that the RNG works way differently for everyone. The theoretics are all that we really care about since it's completely free of bias and randomness. Edited by Nathan Graves

Do you consider carrion/fin god? if you do, then you have to consider him god as well, because every time his turns out the similar to them. (with a little scroll help, just hezul)

duel manuel and a little thing called critical.

with hezul, he gets great hp and already has enough speed.

Edited by MaraeSceptre

I'm just wasting time with this. You'll never, ever see logic. There is no use for arguing with you.

Personal experience isn't worth anything. Averages are.

I'll let someone else handle this.

Nathan, I suggest you do the same.

Edited by Julius

He's usable, not God tier. There's a distinct difference here.

He's not the only one who can kill Priests and long distance magic users. In fact, babying him with them is kinda stupid because it's easier to just go and get the kill.

I never agree with him as a God tier actually. A bow user hardly can be in God tier.

But Robert can be good to some people. Well, AFAIK the best Bow user in this game is either him or Tanya.

I'm defending him because Bow isn't shit, IMO.

I never agree with him as a God tier actually. A bow user hardly can be in God tier.

But Robert can be good to some people. Well, AFAIK the best Bow user in this game is either him or Tanya.

I'm defending him because Bow isn't shit, IMO.

Even though I am completely biased towards bow users, I agree with Fury. Tanya and Robert are the best primary bow users in Thracia, but they can be no where near god/top tier (nor can any other bow user in the series because of the "no counter attacking rule" :rolleyes:). Tanya could solo Beldo, though. :]

And what's with Sleuf being so low? :( Lara and Saphy could handle all your staff needs before that, but staff users are like the only units you ever need in Thracia. Plus, he has like +10 skill.

Even though I am completely biased towards bow users, I agree with Fury. Tanya and Robert are the best primary bow users in Thracia, but they can be no where near god/top tier (nor can any other bow user in the series because of the "no counter attacking rule" :rolleyes:). Tanya could solo Beldo, though. :]
Shinon. (I think Faval too).

Everyone can. Marty too.

I don't think everyone can... You would have to have at least some skill. :/

Shinon. (I think Faval too).

I wish. I've argued a lot about those two in other forums I've been to, and at most they are high/middle tier.

If you train him why not?

Lol no. I don't train Marty.

I know that if people are lucky they could get a good Marty, but as I said before this game hates it's player's luck. >_>

Even a good Marty hardly can kill Beldo.

And actually I HATE Marty.

Edited by Fury