Do your characters get blessed or cursed?

?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Blessed!
    • Cursed T_T
    • Blessed every time!
    • Cursed every freaking time T_T
    • Cheese!
  2. 2. What's about the worst you've ever been cursed by?

• 0-2 points
    • 3-5 points
    • 6-8 points
    • 9 or more.
  3. 3. What's the best you've ever been blessed?

• 0-2
    • 3-5
    • 6-8
    • 9 or more
    • It rhymes!

Honestly, I don't remember. It's been forever since I've played this game, and my memory's a bit dashed.

I can remember that my Joshua got blessed once, and then he got less blessed in the next playthrough. That's really the only one I remember, though...

I never really get cursed. My Cormags do seem rich in Defense and Speed, so I say there's a blessing there. (usually maxes those stats, since Cormag still does have good defense) Ephraim is usually amazing all the time, and maxes just about everything except Luck, HP and Resistance before promotion.

My luck is bad more often than it is good. Seth and the three cavaliers turned out horrible on my first time through, and Eirika usually has strength problems. Lute and Garcia have had problems with their power growth as well. Ephraim is the only character who I've had luck with.

I was incredible lucky with this game... most of my units ended up capping at least 2-3 stats.. compared to the other GBA FE's my characters have always been able to hold their own but it doesnt really matter because if you have patience with the creature campaign you can max out every character.

I'm always cursed in speed >_>

*forgets what was going to be typed*

Uh.... Yeah, Tana. My Tana got so blessed, she capped Strength at level 2, and did pretty good in her other stats.

Too bad I was using her for Peggy attacks with Syrene, who must have been promoted at level 5 >_>

for some reason, i am usually blessed with my units and i always have a beastly Cormag! <3

the only horribly screwed unit i remember would be..... Neimi. She was too fragile to kill anything and was easily killed by enemy units. i don't remember her exact stats, though, but most of her stats were below the averages.

:mellow: