Worst character

CT075

Who do you think is the worst character? My vote is on Fiona.
Gareth, Fiona, or Lyre. Probably Fiona.

I agree with this.... would get my vote because he seems worthless in battle and Ena can provide the utility and not suck completely[though she's pretty bad still]

Gareth gets pwned very hard in the maps that he's available in. Fiona has a shitty joining situation (terrible bases, limited availability, and her first three maps laugh at her). Lyre just plain sucks.

Sanaki does come close to garbage with her lol HP, Strength (2? wtf), and Defense. Her speed isn't helping either.

I'd say Meg, Fiona, or Lyre. Meg gets the Wendy treatment, weak with low movement. Fiona gets undeniably screwed, but at least has a horse and a good skill. Lyre, it's easy to believe she doesn't really like fighting.

I agree with this.... would get my vote because he seems worthless in battle and Ena can provide the utility and not suck completely[though she's pretty bad still]

If Gareth didn't join at the very end of the game then sure yeah he may have been somewhat decent but poor joining time and not being helpful once he joins makes him probably one of the worst because it takes alot of preplaning and saving stat up items to make him okay which is not worth as you could use said items on another character thats actually around long enough to make it worthwhile.

Gareth joins at the timing of a Gato character almost except he's more of a hassle and cant really help your party that much actually.

Lyre seems pretty bad but with stupid amounts of work you can make her usuable and she'll be more helpful that Gareth could ever hope to be. Just thanks to actually being around for some chapters.

The worst are Fiona, Lyre and Gareth.

Fiona cause her bases suck and she's onerounded by almost every enemy in her first map. She's also got horrible accuracy and does so little damage. I had to give her lots of bexp to make her useful in that chapter and she still wasn't very useful. She does get better over time but its a lot of work and not worth the effort.

Lyre cause she is so weak and can't keep her cat form for more than 3 or 4 battles. I had to use olivi grass every other turn.

Gareth cause he's useless against those spirits and gets doubled by them. It only takes 3 or 4 spirits to kill him cause of his horrible resistance. If he was playable earlier in the game (even if just in part 4), he would be awesome with his enormous HP, strength and defense though he'd be so slow that he wouldn't double anything. He'd get doubled a lot but take minimal damage.

If I had to pick one absolute worst, it would be Lyre. Gareth's only horrible cause there aren't any physical damaging enemies on the only two maps you get to play him on and he gets raped by the spirits. Lyre sucks the whole game.

Lyre is the worst. She loses in atk to Mist by about 4 when she joins (loses to Ike by like 20 and to Titania by about 23). And the only thing she can do is attack melee, and she has transformation issues, and with the worst transform gauge, too.

At least Fiona becomes decent when leveled up. Earth affinity for massive avoid, possibly best Wishblade user, etc. Transformation issues stick with Lyre forever, and her atk power is poor forever as well. She's not even underleveled when she joins (gains exp like a 20/14), and she doesn't have promotion bonuses to look forward to.

Edited by Reikken

Red Tide alone makes Ena and Gareth better than many others, especially Ena. Hard to level? Terrible atk? etc. Who cares? You don't even need to level them.

Well I meant with Ena you don't have enough time to level her up, she comes kinda late in the game. Plus you have other units to level up too.

Indeed. But you don't need to level her up at all. In fact, she helps others level up without needing any exp herself.

I usually prefer Nasir over Gareth for white pool

It doesn't need to be one or the other. You can use both.

Edited by Reikken

Indeed. But you don't need to level her up at all. In fact, she helps others level up without needing any exp herself.

It doesn't need to be one or the other. You can use both.

I don't remember if you have to make room for Nasir\Gareth\both getting rid of one of the character you brought to you at the beginning of the final chapter

Eh. Don't judge Fiona until you use her. If you get her past that dark spot, she's an excellent unit, capable of soloing most levels once she gets to her second class.

I would say Lethe, Lyre, Leonardo, Laura, Ilyana, Astrid, Ena and Gareth can all compete for that role.

Mainly Gareth, Ena, and Astrid.