Things that don't make sense

Knife

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

duribility in general (aparantly wepon smith suck in fire emblem)

how a bow being made of different material afects damage

why does the enemy not attack the supplies

why enemies attack even when they do 0 dmg

what in brave wepons makes them attack multiple times

where do laguz clothes go when transformed

how a unit (ex. archer) can carry 5 silver bows and you see one

why bows can't attack from further than a few feet

why a unit (ex soldier) who is weponless refuses to use a traded sword to attack

why does a boss with a melle wepon stand still while a archer attacks him

why when you beat a boss, (or complete an objective) the enimy allways gives up.

and from pokemon (because I can) why when all your pokemon are beaten do YOU black/white out.(whats the difference between black and white out anyway.

more later if I think of some. Is this too long?

why flying units don't just fly in the air out of the way and throw javelins.

also why do horses get hit instead of the rider(and in that case why do the rides take the damage).

why in POR laguz WILL NOT fight not in laguz form but in RD decide to.

why everyone follows the hero despite age or ability.

Edited by Lord Cow-Cow

Then how can they fight? Hm? >:3

I can't imagine a person holding an axe on each arm swim and try to fight at the same time.

Edit: Never mind. I can.

Edited by Yuli

How is it the Black Knight survived the battle with Ike/Nasir, if the sword wounds/'supposed' injury from the dragon breath didn't kill him, why didn't an entire tower(I can't remember whether it was a 'tower', 'tallish building' or whatever it was.) collapsing right on top of him kill him? Of course there's the whole, 'Godess blessed armour' thing, but still, what about his defeat? As for the Warp Powder 'Malfunction', does anyone buy that? And then there's the 'I let you win' version, sounds to me like an excuse from a sore loser, and even if you didn't beat him in PoR, in RD everyone keeps crediting Ike for his defeat.

Then there's the fact that Ike forgets Elincia completely after PoR and decides to go for Soren instead.

And even if a character died in PoR, they still return from the dead in RD.

And THEN there's the senators, despite all that they've done, knowingly done I mmight add, all the pain and death they'd caused, they still act like they've done NOTHING wrong.

And THEN there's the senators, despite all that they've done, knowingly done I mmight add, all the pain and death they'd caused, they still act like they've done NOTHING wrong.

To a majority of them, they were justified in faith and belief. Their blindness, like any fancy, allows them to commit acts relative to themselves, rather than a contrast, and be judged as such.

Then there's the fact that Ike forgets Elincia completely after PoR and decides to go for Soren instead.

I think Ike was never interested in her in the first place. The fixing her scabbard support kind of implied it to me.

Ike: Hmm...let me see. Ah...here's the problem. The buckle on the scabbard isn't fastened. There's a little trick to this. Don't move for a second. ... All right. That should do it!

Seems pretty straightforward, but you'd think he'd be more embarrassed if he had feelings for her : o