Things that don't make sense

Knife

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I don't get. Did they had razor blades and shaving cream back in the middle ages? Because why some guys don't have any facial hair growing in?

It's all done off screen

Plus, how can someone throw an arrow that high and do all those spins and such. It doesn't weigh enough to do all that. And does no one have blood?

Why isn't there no looting off the all dead bodies? D:

Well, I consider drops in FE4, 5, and 7 as looting from the bodies.

Oh, here's one! Why nobody don't have the need to kill your tactician in Fire Emblem 7? He/she's the source of all morale for the soldiers!

How is it the Black Knight survived the battle with Ike/Nasir, if the sword wounds/'supposed' injury from the dragon breath didn't kill him, why didn't an entire tower(I can't remember whether it was a 'tower', 'tallish building' or whatever it was.) collapsing right on top of him kill him? Of course there's the whole, 'Godess blessed armour' thing, but still, what about his defeat? As for the Warp Powder 'Malfunction', does anyone buy that? And then there's the 'I let you win' version, sounds to me like an excuse from a sore loser, and even if you didn't beat him in PoR, in RD everyone keeps crediting Ike for his defeat.

Then there's the fact that Ike forgets Elincia completely after PoR and decides to go for Soren instead.

And even if a character died in PoR, they still return from the dead in RD.

And THEN there's the senators, despite all that they've done, knowingly done I mmight add, all the pain and death they'd caused, they still act like they've done NOTHING wrong.

Wanna be friends man.

I agree with everything in that post.

That when a lance is used in the way that the Halberdiers use them (When they whack the opponent with it like a huge sword/baseball bat) it still makes a slashing sound.

Hit with the sharp end? XD

What doesn't make sense to me is Dew being 13 and having kids with people far older than he. Not to mention his stellar growths..

On a similar note for FEs I, III, DS:

A Pegasus Knight promotes to a Dracoknight?

The promotion item was called Dragon Whip.

How does a Bow retain durability if the shot is missed?

They didn't in FE 5, and neither did throwing weapons. However, in FE 4, even magic didn't lose durability if it didn't hit.

How the heck Bird Laguz fly while in humanoid form (apart from the one cutscene with Tibarn, they all fly in a totally nonsensical standing position).

The physics of pegasi and wyverns (okay, maybe if their bones were hollow the wings would be big enough, but the shoulder muscles are too wimpy on the pegasus and a hollow-boned animal wouldn't be able to carry a human)

Same with how bird laguz can carry people.

How laguz gain weight when they transform.

How Elincia can do an UBER HUGE CRITICAL HIT and not kill the target (Mercy skill)

How Kieran is not dead, with that attitude of his.

When an armored guy is going toward the enemy, he just stands there instead running away. It's almost like they're frozen stiff

The physics of pegasi and wyverns (okay, maybe if their bones were hollow the wings would be big enough, but the shoulder muscles are too wimpy on the pegasus and a hollow-boned animal wouldn't be able to carry a human)

Same with how bird laguz can carry people.

How laguz gain weight when they transform.

How Elincia can do an UBER HUGE CRITICAL HIT and not kill the target (Mercy skill)

1. Pegasi use magic to fly by kicking their legs. (Can't remember who said it, I think Florina said that in her support conversation)

2. Grab someone in your talons? Have them ride you? Who knows, Tibarn is huge.

3. Um, that's pretty simple, since it is a magic transformation therefore allowing them to gain weight after they transform.

4. Missed the vitals by a centimeter?

Highly doubtful that they can even fight while swimming. They are holding an axe bigger than the size of their head which are made out of metal on each arm. They are going to sink like a rock. Their muscular size doesn't lighten their weight either.

I think the "ancient Japanese swimming style" is more fit for people who are not carrying huge and heavy weapons.

Edited by Yuli

why cant you use arrows up close??? Its possible shoot an arrow while standing 3 feet in fron of someone

Double Bow says hi

Why has Mist's voice higher?! She reversed puberty!

Steel weapons break more easily than iron weapons.

Steel is harder, right? :x

And it's also heavier, when the historical advantage of steel over iron was that it was lighter. XD

Why isn't there no looting off the all dead bodies? D:

Because Titania would yell at the characters like she did to Shinon.