Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, R.O.B. was a peripheral made for the NES. Also, the selection screens don't conflict, but the characters in them aren't necessarily unlocked in a set order, meaning characters in some screens might not be in other screens.

Nintendo likes R.O.B., they had him in Mario Kart DS, had his head in Pikmin 2, had him as part of SSE, so I suppose they would include him as playable...

I assume (arse of u and me) that the spoilers in the title means we no longer have to spoiler tag?

R.O.B. could like spin in circles, clonk you with his hands, and launch virtual boys at you, because they were Nintendo's only failed system...

Ah, maybe it was because of the screen settings. If they're both real, Bomberman is the last character.

The two screenshots in question:

http://ranobe.com/up/src/up254065.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8493/brawlxu6.png

Wait who the hell posted that second one? That's a fake. It's been floating around for a day or so now, and if you check the extra jpg data from the camera it was taken with, you notice it was taken in November of last year.

I posted that? When? Anyways, according to my friend (who I doubt due to "losing the link") he got linked to an article on famitsu in which Sakurai himself states there will be 48 characters. Like I said, I don't exactly trust him but he gave me this picture here with Bomberman and it looks realer.

But still, I don't believe him that much

it would seem so, Meteor

and Luigi makes you drug trip...

the char select screen (aside from the translating) looks moderately believable, besides, at least they were sure to include the white outline around all the characters...'cause brawl's char. select screen has white outlines around all the characters...

well, he looks cool, so he could at least act cool...

why all the hate on Ike? seriously, it's just mean...and what's with the gauge on Marth's final smash?

yeah i agree, Ike kicks ass. I am a little pissed that Roy isn't in it, but maybe Ike will be like him so it'll be even better to play as him

oh yeah i just noticed that gauge for Marth. And yeah, I agree with Jyosua, it does kinda look like a FE health gauge

And about Wolf, I'm actually kinda happy he's in it. I've been finding out what other charaters were in it and I wasnt too impressed, but Fox is my fave and best character in all of Smash Bros and Falco isn't bad either, so hopefully Wolf wont be too bad either

and i saw the character screen once and it had

Bomberman

on it. Is it true that he's in it? And if so, would he count as a 3rd gen, cuz

Bomberman Generation

was on gamecube