New PT options...

CT075

I'm on my fourth PT, and I need a new PT idea. I have these ideas so far:

Noblity Run: Characters like Lucia, Elincia, Ike (Somewhat), etc. I know that there's a PT like that in the RD forums, but it still looks fun.

Sword PT: obvious

Lance/Axe/Bow PT: obvious

Any new Ideas? (Idk how to change the topic name. Sorry if it looks different then it really is.)

Edited by Camtech075

Manly Men runthrough... Or manly women runthrough, if you can find enough of them :P

But seriously, <weapon> runthroughs are so... plain and boring. Come up with something original. Something nobody (or only few people) has done before.

I tried Girls only, but the Stinking Bandits in Chapter 1 keep attacking Ike before I get Titania over to the boss.

Did you try rescuing Ike with Oscar or Titania? Move then around to avoid enemies, or have Titania kill anyone who gets close to them. That sounds easy enough, but I don't have the chap. in front of me so I'm really shooting blind.

I'm having a go at a magic playthrough myself at the moment.

Ideas such as all same affinity etc sound good though. You could probably even do a runthrough where you can only use units with, say, a 45% Strength growth for example. Though you might need to make it into a range seeing as there probably aren't that many units with a specific number :x