Liz

Dragons.....  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which dragon is your favorite?

• Kurthnaga
    • Ena
    • Nasir
    • Gareth
  2. 2. What type of dragon do you prefer?

• Red
    • White
    • Black

aw, come on!

don't be such a hater!!!!!

it makes you grow old and mean....

Actually, regret makes you grow old and mean, but being a hater usually leads up to regret, sooo...

Don't be a hater, skater!!! (Don't ask what I'm on.)

I'm not up to this point in the game but...

Kurthnaga, because he has formshift, the skill which 'removes everything that sucks about laguz'.

Anyone notice that his trasformed state looks like a shiny Charizard?

I always thought Gareth looked cool in PoR, so I got exited about him being playable, he's probably going to become one of those 'lame laguz characters' though... and your probably forced to use him.

he doesn't get formshift unitl 4-E-4

And he joins around 4-E-1 anyway.

Also, I heard that Formshift was a scroll. What does the game do to ensure it can only be given to Kurthnaga? It probably says 'for laguz royals only', and Kurthnaga is the only royal who dosn't have formshift.

Kurthnaga. By then, you should have a Laguz Gem (I think that's the name. It allows a laguz to stay Shifted for a battle). Use that until 4-E-4, and he'll have enough strength by them to be on par with Tibarn and Cainghes... either that, or my Kurth had some help from the RNG... That, and the Dragonfoe scroll I gave him to kill the dragons (along with Paragon) for a speedy level-ups.

White dragons. The only laguz to use magic power, correct? Too bad Nasir's only usable for two chapters.

Nasir, because he is the only one that won't be one-shotted by Ashera.

White, for the speed boost.

I agree completely.

And also, Nasir is like the only one not as slow as a carrot, and he takes no damage from the spirits, and he does great damage to the spirits, and can stand many hits from Ashera (save her physical AOE attack <__<).

And white because resistance is very important in the tower, and especially in the last 2 chapters, as I said in the lines above. And it makes people fast enough to not being DA'd by Ashera, or to DA her.

• 4 months later...

I voted for Nasir, even though I usually don't use him. His magical attacks isn't very useful when fighting Sephiran and Ashera, but his Magic Resistance is. And besides, I think he's cool.

And then the Black Dragons. I like the way the color their blast turns out. Or is that the white dragons...

Edited by xanatha