The new SF couple

Knife

True. But you chose the name, hence you make choices that seem idiotic. Which makes you an idiot.

Am I wrong?

Lol. Why is my name idiotic? Ever think it may have some meaning to me? You named yourself Lloyd Irving. That's idiotic! I mean, naming yourself after a video game character? How unoriginal.

See what I'm saying at all?

Edited by Lettuce!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, Princess Kilvas takes these relationships too seriously even though she claims not to. Last one she had caused a huge fight that consumed the whole forest, and had to be sorted by Metal Arc and the other staff members, when she didn't even show up to said fight and got away with not even a scolding.

Princess Kilvas, I'm sorry, but in my personal opinion I don't think it's wise to get into these relationships.

To be honest, Princess Kilvas takes these relationships too seriously even though she claims not to. Last one she had caused a huge fight that consumed the whole forest, and had to be sorted by Metal Arc and the other staff members, when she didn't even show up to said fight and got away with not even a scolding.

Princess Kilvas, I'm sorry, but in my personal opinion I don't think it's wise to get into these relationships.

Ah but its best to keep these opinions to yourself at times.... :mellow:

Niether of us are really having any problems with eachother at this point. So why does it matter if others say it's a bad idea? We don't have any problem with it. And it's not as serious as you guys are making it out to be.

Lighten up. A few months ago it was pretty much the forest that assumed that me and Bianchi were in a relationship. Now people have gotten so tightly wound that at any sort of thing that they may disagree with they launch at like a hungry wolf. Just calm down people.

Niether of us are really having any problems with eachother at this point. So why does it matter if others say it's a bad idea? We don't have any problem with it. And it's not as serious as you guys are making it out to be.

Lighten up. A few months ago it was pretty much the forest that assumed that me and Bianchi were in a relationship. Now people have gotten so tightly wound that at any sort of thing that they may disagree with they launch at like a hungry wolf. Just calm down people.

I was actually stating a personal opinion on her herself, which I think is something she should accept and realize that she can't handle these relationships, and they cause too much drama for this site. Therefore it'd be in everyone's best interest to not get involved in them.

I don't need to go much further into the subject.

Why sure!

It's quite simple. Lyle + Kilvas - intelligence + Shark + Lettuce +Others = This thread.

This bores me. NEEDS MOAR COMMUNISIM!

cncomflag.sm.gif

Does this help?

I was actually stating a personal opinion on her herself, which I think is something she should accept and realize that she can't handle these relationships, and they cause too much drama for this site. Therefore it'd be in everyone's best interest to not get involved in them.

I don't need to go much further into the subject.

I think that's a little harsh. And no offense Cynthia, but why do you feel the need to judge/condem everyone you disagree with? Can't you just ignore them? You don't have to police the forest.