The new SF couple

Knife

I'm happy for you guys.

*Goes to cut himself out of angst at the fact that he can't even get a SF girlfriend*

I am sure there must be someone out there who is waiting for you lol

*gives cage*

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Stop trying to force your opinions on other members. In case you haven't noticed they don't like it.

Nah your not apart of any group whats so ever. You are entitled to your opinion.

That was a joke though.

I choose neither, what does that do?

You die.

I'd rather be immature and happy than mature and miserable.

But to each his/her own.

Also, criticing other's every action that you don't agree with isn't very mature. At least according to my definition.

That's YOUR definition, it's not fact.

Plus I only criticism what is brought to the table. If you don't bring it up, or anything related to it, it never gets discussed.

Edited by Cynthia

That was a joke though.

O sorry! My bad *facepalm*

I still can't believe that people are posting absolute bullshit, despite it being a spam thread people should retain at least some civility..

Don't worry you wil be part of our madness to! :lol:

EDIT: typos >_>

Edited by Dark

I still can't believe that people are posting absolute bullshit, despite it being a spam thread people should retain at least some civility..

You get used to these things with long exposure.

*Goes to cut himself out of angst at the fact that he can't even get a SF girlfriend*

What about me, darling? ;)

Though the one true pairing of Serenes is SwordsalmonxRed Fox. Wonder how long it'd take for us to kill each-other. XD

That's YOUR definition, it's not fact.

Plus I only criticism what is brought to the table. If you don't bring it up, or anything related to it, it never gets discussed.

FFtF is the worst place to get things discussed :lol:

There WONT be long exposure If the current stupidity is enough to make me leave, as is too many other new members.

lol bye bye.

BTW, this is a spam forum. It contains nothing but utter stupidity lol Check the other forums if you want a serious discussion to take place.

No! Fight it! You must be strong!

It seems your words of wisdom has no effect! :(

Edited by Dark

What I find ironic is that the princess' last SF relationship ended in a flame, yet here we all be, arguing at each other.

If this is the true standard of SF, then It's not a place I want to visit.

EDIT: I would love to stay and chat(kinda), but I've school to go to. Catchya later people.

Edited by Maetira

This is a popular thread :mellow:

Anyways, this should be closed before there becomes a war between FESS, SF whiners, and SF spammers. Until then...

*gets popcorn lettuce*

What I find ironic is that the princess' last SF relationship ended in a flame, yet here we all be, arguing at each other.

If this is the true standard of SF, then It's not a place I want to visit.

Bye! We will miss you!