What made you join this site?

Knife

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came to help with Serenes Emblem and to search for someone. I stayed because people still insist that Rolf is good.

You'll be here for quite a while :D

It was the 'Grand Re-Opening' of the forums and I felt like joining with a 'fresh start'. Had no idea I would stay so long.

Honestly, if it was anytime besides the first day the forums opened, I probably wouldn't have joined...

I thought this place was cool. The main site had some reliable FE info, and I just thought "Why not join the forums?"

Also, this.

Edited by Fireman

It was the 'Grand Re-Opening' of the forums and I felt like joining with a 'fresh start'. Had no idea I would stay so long.

Honestly, if it was anytime besides the first day the forums opened, I probably wouldn't have joined...

First part is true for me too

Second part... lawlz! probably because we're all crazy

Reason #1 I needed a place to hang out that was reasonably friendly and could inspire me to do what I love to do. Screw around with FE fan fiction and FE sprites.

Reason #2 Yuli thought it'd be a good idea to come here and I agreed :D

"Hey look, the forest has a forum now. I'm gonna join right now and become one of the first ten members. :)"

I succeeded. :D

You, me and RFoF succeeded there (yay!)

Yes, I am one of the first ten because the 4 admins/mods don't count

When we got the new domain, I was like "are we going to have a forum?" to Jyosua. He said "yeah" or something and here I am.

I actually didn't plan on doing much on the forums I blame Jyosua for getting addicted to Mabinogi, but oh well.