Favorite healer (Cleric, Shrine Maiden, Troubadour)character?

Vera

My pick is Lissa (note, characters that start out as a pre promoted healer or a class that upon promotion don't count. No Sage, Priestess, Bishop, Valkyrie, Maid, Strategist, Falcon Knights etc.)

liz_sprightly_cleric_pop04.png

Edited by Vera
Spelling error

Probably Priscilla and PoR!Mist. I like non-Cav horse units in general, for whatever reason, so that's a start, and promoted Priscilla with her high AS, Res-targeting combat is quite fun to use. For Mist, getting the weapon rank to use the Sonic Sword is very very unoptimal, but very satisfying, as well. "Sword+Spell" is a cool aesthetic, too.

Edited by ping

In terms of character: L'Arachel. Nothing more to say about her, I just really enjoy her personality.

In terms of mechanics: Sakura. The 1-2 range healing staves in Birthright are possibly my favourite thing about Fates, and Sakura's personal skill combines really well with them.

(And on a technicality, I'm also going to say Elincia, since she has a non-promoting unique class, rather than being a pre-promote. She probably doesn't count for what you were looking for, but if she does, then I pick her.)

58 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

He is a humble curate. He cannot fight, but his staff he caries can heal your wounded. Take him with you, and you'll be very glad you did.

Ah yes, the beloved Vulneraray, one of my favorite characters from Mystery of the Emblem 😛

The Rachel is really funny, definitely. Mechanically, I like her a lot in randomised class/recruitment, but that doesn't really fit the question asked. :lol: In vanilla, "low-leveled, late-joining, slow-growing" isn't a particularly fun combination of traits, unfortunately, since that last point takes away what makes Est-y characters enjoyable to use.