Are they introducing Holst?

jameslove001

Do you think Forging Bonds is hinting at Holst coming in game?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Balthus-Joshua-Hilda conversation means Holst is coming?

• Yes. It was casual, but a hint
    • No. Hilda always talks about her brother
    • Bro. Spoiler alert

I think Holst would be a suitable candidate for Legendary Hero, but I don't think the forging bond really hinted at everything. Of course Hilda and Balthus would talk about Holst. That's the figure who connects the two of them. That forging bond is also a rerun and I'm not sure that the Heroes devs really knew what Holst would end up being when it originally ran. 

Holst getting mentioned in those Forging Bonds isn’t anything special. This game regularly references characters that aren’t currently present in it (either by name or indirectly), both in Forging Bonds events and elsewhere. Sue pretty much spent her entire Forging Bonds back in 2019 talking about Dayan, and Dayan is still nowhere to be found in FEH today.

Also, this particular Forging Bonds (Abyssal Light) was from September 2021 while Three Hopes wasn’t announced until February 2022. I really doubt IS would lay a hint that we might be getting a character that didn’t even have a known design (at that time) that early.